GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 07, 2021, 02:52:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

U.C.A. - C.E.S.A.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U.C.A. - C.E.S.A.  (Read 377 times)
LastRequiem
Silent Siren

Insane Land's Art&Music User in training

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 09:10:00 pm »

lol I am patient, she's knows I'm not rushing her at all. I just wanted to see if she'd log in if I posted something on her story Tongue AND SHE DID! *genius*

Love the chappie as always ^^ Can't wait for moar! Hope life and school are going a little better for you ^^
Heh, life is still rough as always. C4 is still in the progress. Hmm... I can always type a chapter within a day if I don't care about my problems and I actually have confidence and focus on my writing... But I do have a short attention span from time to time so~ -Facedesk-. And nah I just come on at random times. Maybe just a coincidence that I finished the Chap exactly that right time -shrugs-. Sorry o.o (Now must read ur storeh!)
Great chapteh! Took a long time to read though. But still, I think you and a lot of other writers should really be grateful for your gift. Many many people just can't write like u guys do.
Lol, yeah most writer's tend to make chapters long so readers don't have to be on the edge of their seat to find out what happens next... Though they still do that anyways depending on the story. I'm grateful though I do wish I have more patience and effort. Well, people can write, but it takes time and some just doesn't like to read and write. -shrugs- We must accept that we're all different. 

((Did I mention I have long comments as well?))
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: