GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 01, 2020, 03:53:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please take the time to read the rules here.
(LOLOLOLOL.)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Which Universe would you be born into if you could only choose between.....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Universe would you be born into if you could only choose between.....  (Read 187 times)
1j2e
Newcomer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: May 31, 2011, 03:01:22 pm »

A. The Kingdom Hearts Universejavascript:void(0);

B.A combination of a better version of the Fusionfall universe that includes any or all of the Cartoon classics that Turner owns as a result of him buying out ownership rights to all films made or distributed by RKO,MGM/UA( this studios cartoon properties included at that time Looney Tunes, Droopy, Tom and Jerry, Rudolph Ising shorts, Tex Avery Shorts, Stuff produced by Fred Quimby, Looney Tunes(bought out by U/A years before), and Merrie Melodies(same fate as Looney Tunes),DePatie-Freling's Cartoons(Pink Panther, Some Looney Tunes), Ruby-Spears cartoon libraries(Fangface, Megaman,etc.), and Bought out Hannah Barbera Studios(2 Stupid Dogs,Thundarr the Barbarian, Scooby-Doo, Yogi Bear, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Johnny Quest, Huckleberry Hound, etc.) without any shows that you do not like
AND
Any of your four favorite anime/manga series (but one of them must contain one of the gundam series) as a past or present event in time?javascript:void(0);
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:17:18 pm by 1j2e » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 02:04:27 pm »

Kingdom Hearts Universe by far. Slashing heartless is the best thing to do when bored. That's why i have 358/2 days, Re:Coded, KH 2, and Birth By Sleep.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
1j2e
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 12:38:37 pm »

Kingdom Hearts Universe by far. Slashing heartless is the best thing to do when bored. That's why i have 358/2 days, Re:Coded, KH 2, and Birth By Sleep.
well, technically, in the KH universe,you would not be able to slash heartless if you are a civilian. Also, even if civilians could, you would not be able to experience the epic story unless you are one of the charecters. So, I guess it is only good if you are
A. one of the Disney Characters(Ariel)
B. one of the princesses
C. Either Kairi, Riku, or Sora.

Also, why do you think that fighting Heartless is less fun than fighting fusion spawns?

I really would not be able to decide at all between the two universe that I just said, mainly because if the Destiny Islands world is really a sort of alternate world of our planet in which A.A. Miline and Walt Disney and the Disney legends existed and one of the Destiny Islands families incidentally had a Winnie-The-Pooh book or an old Disney Comic book,or an old collection of fairy tales and plays, yet somehow did not know where it came from, If I were Sora in that case, than I would die of fandom by just being able to interact with the living, breathing, Donald Duck,Goofy, and Winnie the Pooh.

However,

If I lived in the universe stated above involving Cartoon Network, which is a exact clone of our universe except for all of the CN/HB/RS/Popeye/MGM/UA cartoons existing and all of the characters that TBS inc. bought the rights to from 89-92, plus the existence of all of our favorite anime shows existing either in the past or present, I would die of fandom by just being able to interact with EEnE, and knowing that the Powerpuff Girls were real.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 02:46:26 pm by 1j2e » Report Spam   Logged
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 12:47:22 pm »

Why do you ask if only to critisize? I am aware of all of the KH things you said. But Riku was never supposed to wield a Kayblade. Terra passed him the power. So cavilians could become keyblade wielders. And a Fuse has terrible enemies. Some are bears, deamon creatures, and things that look like fish. Heartless and Unversed are much better. There are tons of varieties of Heartless and Unversed to fight at any level. In FuFa, you only get about 2 species of Fusion Monsters that are your level. And the "epic story" is not including all Disney characters. Zero, Pinochio, Snow White, and a bunch of others don't even fight. Kairi is the only princess that fights for a short amount of time. So they are not really part of a "Epic story" unless they fight. Jack Sparrow, Jack Skelligton, and Beast are part of the epic story. Sorry, but KH trumps FuFa by far.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
1j2e
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 02:27:29 pm »

I did say a BETTER version of the Fusionfall universe.
Also, do not spoil any more of the game series for me. I am almost about to geet to the last part of the first game.
Report Spam   Logged
1j2e
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 02:29:49 pm »

P. S. could you do me a solid and copypaste the first post of the thread in Green Maw? If so i will do you anything you want.
Report Spam   Logged
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 04:53:05 pm »

A few things.
1: You should not double post like that. I learned a while back that if you continue, they will start to delete the posts.
2: The "Better" FuFa, just means more characters. (Boring still and not much better)
3: The topic is not there, so i can't help you.
4: Why should i help you.
5: Don't critisize others unless you know the whole storyline.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
1j2e
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 06:16:53 pm »

1.I need your help because you are the only one I can ask to copy this, and because I am unable to log into Green Maw.
2. I am sorry about that criticism, but hey, I was just pointing that out. Also I did say one of the DISNEY Princesses(Ariel) fought.
3. By "a better version of A combination of a better version of the Fusionfall universe that includes any or all of the Cartoon classics that Turner owns as a result of him buying out ownership rights to all films made or distributed by RKO,MGM/UA( this studios cartoon properties included at that time Looney Tunes, Droopy, Tom and Jerry, Rudolph Ising shorts, Tex Avery Shorts, Stuff produced by Fred Quimby, Looney Tunes(bought out by U/A years before), and Merrie Melodies(same fate as Looney Tunes),DePatie-Freling's Cartoons(Pink Panther, Some Looney Tunes), Ruby-Spears cartoon libraries(Fangface, Megaman,etc.), and Bought out Hannah Barbera Studios(2 Stupid Dogs,Thundarr the Barbarian, Scooby-Doo, Yogi Bear, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Johnny Quest, Huckleberry Hound, etc.) without any shows that you do not like",
I meant that it would be better EVEN without the old old cartoon characters in.

I am sorry I did not clerify that.
4. If civilians in the KH universe fought, forgive me for my mistake.
Report Spam   Logged
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 04:00:34 pm »

Well, i can't help you. The topic is not there.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Alse
Resident Night Owl
Administrator

[logs in, sh*tposts, logs out]

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 04:46:52 pm »

None of the above. I prefer the Digital World.

1J2E, you shouldn't bother people to post on another forum for you. It's not right.

I'm just gonna lock this now.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 04:52:17 pm by Alse » Report Spam   Logged

Your cold and heartless exterior of a mod troll is like an ice pack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: