GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 18, 2021, 05:51:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Official Game Features (current) Suggestion/Discussion thread.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Game Features (current) Suggestion/Discussion thread.  (Read 361 times)
Ultra Fusionaura
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 15, 2010, 04:46:37 pm »

Post in this thread if you have an idea/comments/suggestion about Game Features (current).
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 05:58:27 pm by Ultra Fusionaura » Report Spam   Logged

I am "The Ultimate Admin" who cannot be defied. There would be no reason to, anyway. Roll Eyes
IGN: Ultra Fusionaura

Otherwise known as fusionblastman31 on FFOF.(Fusionfall Official Forums)

My Xat Chat Box:

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=92548879

I am the site owner of Ultra Fusionfall Forum(s): http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click to see my hacks^

Brawl Vault
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

KC-MM Forum
http://forums.kc-mm.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Tech Teen
S-147
Exclusive Member

wait WAH!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:39:38 am »

i say they should fix the chat

=(
i
Report Spam   Logged

needs moar cowbell

Steam:techteen
Gaming Tag(xbox live): The Tech Teen
Ink

Sup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 06:29:29 am »

I've got one of the BEST ideas.

Did you ever make the mistake of croc potting an item & Want it Un-Croc Potted?
Are YOU ready to give up on life?
Well now there's hope!
With Sour Sammy,Sour Sally,Sour Steve & Sour Stacy YOU can have your dream come true!

Side Affects MAY include..Nausea,Dying,Choking,Gas Problems & MANY MORE!!
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 06:04:18 am »

I want them to still charge for some time of subscription for better gameplay, better content, etc. Possibly charge people for an expansion or charge them for chat features, etc. I'm one of those players who would pay again to have a good quality product to enjoy.
Report Spam   Logged

South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

MicroVolts Name: DAMplaya4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 02:43:32 pm »

I want them to still charge for some time of subscription for better gameplay, better content, etc. Possibly charge people for an expansion or charge them for chat features, etc. I'm one of those players who would pay again to have a good quality product to enjoy.

Im with u on tha one girl. Better Quality equals me happy.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

Its a Mercedes Benz!   ____________
                                q_/_____________\_p
                               /
o0             (⅄)            0o\
                               \___
==========___/
                                """"                           """"

In2Racing

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 07:21:47 pm »

Im with u on tha one girl. Better Quality equals me happy.
I'm with you guys too. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
bioace1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 08:01:39 am »

quality for happiness!  i want the backboards in basketball games actually to deflect grenades
Report Spam   Logged

HELP ME WIN A CONTEST!!! SPREAD MY IMAGE TO AS MANY SITES AS YOU CAN FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MYSPACE, ETC.
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20589&start=40
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20589&start=60
my guy's name is Stalker-_- and share my entries everywhere >Cheesy i have 2 a box of legos and black ops game. Check them out and help me win
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daBizzWMza0
Dustykitty
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 01:31:47 am »

well in terms of servers...

a well fit way to avoid the chatless servers in game would be a way set up to change servers when you felt you wanted to, a way you could have this is allow the player to bring up a little window with all the servers on it from the player selection screen.

i dont know how many servers are in the game right now... five maybe six, more or less idk... but you should be able to choose what server you want to be in. this would make it so you would stop getting stuck in the stupid chatless servers and could just go to the one you want right away!

other games have this.. for example champions online has a server choice system... it works great

also would help you with multiple things! say someone from here in forums wants to trade with you in game, well instead of sitting there trying to buddy the other person you could say which server your going to be in and the other person could meet you in that server at a place you chose (also great for planning partys and clan meets)

so thats my idea!
it would be SOOOOOO helpful in so many ways and you cant ignore its a great idea

Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 02:28:50 pm »

I would skip playing Happy Meals to pay 6 dollars. Goodbye Happy Meals. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Rip Manga Fighter. 2007-2010 Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw_5T4GWj-0
CaityG

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 09:40:03 pm »

I hope it never goes pay to play again. Some of us poor saps don't have the money to waste on subscriptions, which is the big draw on Fusionfall and any other "free" MMO. If they wanted to charge for, say, purely optional features that were there only for convenience (I.E: never expiring vehicles, special cash only armor sets and weapons, other exclusive items, maybe even nanocom boosters?), I'd be all for that, but to suddenly take away free play again... naw, man, naw.

I'd love server lists, perhaps even with a counter to say how many people are on each, or maybe even how  many people from your buddy list are on a given server. :0

Day and nighttime environment changes would be cool too, just 'cause it's kind of boring being perpetual daylight all the time.

Oh, and WORD FILTER SETTINGS. We have the ability to toggle chat on and off. I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch for them to create actual filter settings (low, moderate, high) so we can have halfway decent conversations in-game. The inability to say an NPC's name or a location can get REALLY frustrating when you're trying to form a crew or get some help. D:
Report Spam   Logged

Wishlist: Brigadier Shirt, Eduardo Set, Green Dynamo Set, Chill Caster, Swampfire Torch, Grand Marshal Shoes, Commandant Shirt, Commandant Shoes
IGN: Kyrie De Avalon
South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2010, 01:53:25 pm »

I hope it never goes pay to play again. Some of us poor saps don't have the money to waste on subscriptions, which is the big draw on Fusionfall and any other "free" MMO. If they wanted to charge for, say, purely optional features that were there only for convenience (I.E: never expiring vehicles, special cash only armor sets and weapons, other exclusive items, maybe even nanocom boosters?), I'd be all for that, but to suddenly take away free play again... naw, man, naw.

I'd love server lists, perhaps even with a counter to say how many people are on each, or maybe even how  many people from your buddy list are on a given server. :0

Day and nighttime environment changes would be cool too, just 'cause it's kind of boring being perpetual daylight all the time.

Oh, and WORD FILTER SETTINGS. We have the ability to toggle chat on and off. I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch for them to create actual filter settings (low, moderate, high) so we can have halfway decent conversations in-game. The inability to say an NPC's name or a location can get REALLY frustrating when you're trying to form a crew or get some help. D:

You got a good point with the server thin it would be cool for them to make a server list. Although I dont think they would put how many ppl are on that server. Mainly because the more ppl on a server more likely ppl will go to it. And if you got half of Fusionfall on 1 server theres bound to be crashes & major lag for players. & if you got that theres the big chances of ppl complaining about it & who wants to have millions of ppl complaining about something that they might not be able to fix.
Btw did you notice that not only we cant say some NPC's names, Players names & areas but some stuff the NPC's say we cant say. Every word that FusionFall puts in the game from what NPC's say, NPC's names, Players names, Areas, etc. we should be able to say.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 01:56:38 pm by South Paw4Life » Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

CaityG

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 03:37:59 pm »

To be honest, I'd usually select a lesser crowded server just due to the traffic and all. Or maybe they could have an icon to show server load (green = good, yellow = not so good, red = lagtopia)... or whatever. Barring that, I'd just take being able to choose a server, period.

I've also noticed the NPC's dialogue not being filtered and player names not being blocked when THEY say it, which is... eh, kind of stupid. I see why numbers would be blocked, I'll give them that much. If they couldn't give us settings, they could, at the very least, review the way words are blocked and tweak accordingly. I don't see why names like "Dexter", "Billy", or "Eddy" would warrant a wall of #####'s. >.>;
Report Spam   Logged

Wishlist: Brigadier Shirt, Eduardo Set, Green Dynamo Set, Chill Caster, Swampfire Torch, Grand Marshal Shoes, Commandant Shirt, Commandant Shoes
South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 04:48:00 pm »

To be honest, I'd usually select a lesser crowded server just due to the traffic and all. Or maybe they could have an icon to show server load (green = good, yellow = not so good, red = lagtopia)... or whatever. Barring that, I'd just take being able to choose a server, period.

I've also noticed the NPC's dialogue not being filtered and player names not being blocked when THEY say it, which is... eh, kind of stupid. I see why numbers would be blocked, I'll give them that much. If they couldn't give us settings, they could, at the very least, review the way words are blocked and tweak accordingly. I don't see why names like "Dexter", "Billy", or "Eddy" would warrant a wall of #####'s. >.>;

Yes you might choose the lesser crowd server but most ppl would flock to the more crowd server just to increase the chance of them 1 trading a item they dont want or 2 buying a item they want or 3 having everyone around making it more fun to have convos & wars etc.

The only number that would be bad is 69 & the only ppl who would say that is the immature 1s that accually know what 69 means. & how often would that be used? Sometimes I think ppl who play the game should be making the decissions on what happens to the game & not the devs.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

CaityG

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2010, 01:15:13 am »

I really never thought of the use of 69 as one of the main reasons... I think they block numbers and number words so little kids aren't giving out their phone numbers or home addresses or other sensitive information to potential bad people. Lol.

Also, a marketplace of some sort, whether on-site or in-game would be nice, just so you don't have to camp out around a hub and spam relentlessly until you get an interested buyer / seller.
Report Spam   Logged

South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 12:01:28 pm »

The kids who give out there numbers have some major issues then. I just think of stuff as Some at your own risk. In this case its Play at your own risk. Its your own fault if you do that & if you do, do that you have no common sense what so ever.

PS the you's & your's are not directed at you in anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: