GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 19, 2021, 06:10:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: when the ultra not around.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Fusion Mayhem!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fusion Mayhem!  (Read 2026 times)
Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2011, 06:22:17 pm »

Chapter 1: Alpha, Scene 3

Sparklebird: YOU KILLED HIM! HOW COULD YOU! -Due the loss of her friend, Sparklebird starts shooting the turquoise from her body uncontrollably,killing a few of the Minnions. All while crying-

Minnions: Oooh, someone needs to learn a lesson! This town belongs to Lord Fusion and LORD FUSION ONLY!! -the remaining minnions (4) slash at Sparklebird with their "razor-sharp fins"-

Sparklebird: I'm not scared of you -Sparkle suddenly generates a blade made out of turquoise that is also "razor-sharp-  I'm going to cut you all into chum for what you did to Ashy!

-Sparklebird blocks the wind attacks and outruns the minnions, even going so far as to throwing her turquoise blade, which impales and kills one of the minnions-

Sparklebird: I can't keep up, they're way too fast for me.  But I can't die here, and I'm sure as heck I won't! TAKE THIS! -Sparklebird shoots more turquoise out all sides, but the minnions have made their way around the turquoise because of Sparklebird's repetitive use of it-

Sparklebird: Oh no! One of them is close! -Sparklebird quickly reacts with a backflip, barely dodging the minnions' fins, which leaves a cut going across her left arm-

Minnion: Let's make this quick, we have a village to take over!

-The minnion attempts to stab Sparklebird on her stomach, but with all of the energy she has left, she rolls and gets another cut. This time on her side-

Minnion: Look at her, all worn out and useless. Since she has managed to live for this long why don't we finish her off with style?

Other Minnion
: Sounds like a plan! -the 3 Minnions start manipulating the wind so they take the form of rings, as soon as they're taking time to create the rings, Sparklebird shoots turqoise at all 3 of the minnions, one that gets a turquoise in their head and dies-

Sparklebird: -While clutching her wounds- Showoffs...-Sparklebird quickly creates a barrier of turquoise around her which  bemuse the minnions long enough to allow her to get up, turn around and run towards Sharpshoot- If I'm going to die, at least I'll die by his side...

-suddenly, Sparklebird feels a hand on her left arm-

Sharpshoot: The only thing I will never let happen is your death at the hands of Fusion...

-Sharpshoot stands back up-

Sharpshoot: Look at me, I'm all healed, don't know why, but I'm not complaining.

Minnions: IMPOSSIBLE! -The minnions shoot razor wind at Sharpshoot on vital areas, like the heart, neck and head. Sharpshoot is still standing, bleeding, but still standing-

Sharpshoot: Do you still want to kill Sparklebird? 'Cause I won't let you! -picks up his claymore- IKUZE!

Scene 3 End

Chapter 1: Alpha, Scene 4

Minnions: How in the world is this kid still alive?

Sharpshoot: If I knew I would have abused this power years ago!

Sparklebird
: You know what Sharpshoot...you need to get better reflexes. I really thought you died back there

Sharpshoot: Yeah, sorry about that...

Minnions: Quit flirting and fight!

-Sharpshoot evades the minnion that was charging at him- grabs him by the leg and throws him against Sparklebird who activated her spiky turquoise armor, killing the minnion-

Minnion: No--no--NO WAY!

-Sharpshoot grabs his claymore and makes quick work of the minnion by cutting it in half. He keeps slashing until one minnion is left-

Minnion: How the heck is this possible?

Sharpshoot:
I am as surprised as you! -Sharpshoot kills the final minnion, cutting it's head off. Killing the minnion, with style-

Sharpshoot: I am beat...

Sparklebird:
You know what...those healing powers would really help me right now...-Sparklebird begins to faint-

Sharpshoot: Don't worry, I'll get you to Tesse's. She'll take care of your wounds.

-Before Sharpshoot picks Sparklebird up, he hears more rustling in the bushes-

Sharpshoot: Do you hear that too...?

Sparklebird: -faintly- yeah...

Sharpshoot: -hears stomping- I have a bad feeling about this...-Sharpshoot quickly picks Sparklebird up and starts running- Something is coming alright, but I don't know what is it... -feels the wind getting rough- Could it be that...?

-Out of nowhere a giant ball rolls towards Sharpshoot and Sparklebird-

Sharpshoot: No way! -Sharpshoot starts running while evading the wind-

Huh?: I AM GIGATON! THE IMPENETRABLE BOUNTY HUNTER OF LORD FUSION! I CRUSH THE BONES OF EVERY ONE OF MY VICTIMS WITH MY POWER OF A MILLION HUMAN MALES!

Sharpshoot: Did you say MILLION!

Gigaton: YOUR BONES WILL BE NO MATCH FOR MY STOMP! -Gigaton jumps about 55 feet in the air crashes down creating an earthquake that knocks Sharpshoot out of his feet and Sparklebird out of his hands-

Sharpshoot: Ouch...Oh no! Where did Sparklebird go?

Gigaton: Hahaha! NOTHING CAN STOP THE IMPENETRABLE GIGANTON! -Gigaton is then hit in the eyes by turquoise-

Sparklebird: Why do all of these minnions have to talk so much?

Giganton:I'M NO MINNION! AND MY EYES ARE IMPENETRABLE AS WELL! -Starts rolling into a ball and rolls towards Sharpshoot-

Sharpshoot: Gah! -gets hit by Gigaton and send flying towards a tree- I think he broke my ribs...which are not getting healed as fast for some reason...

Gigaton: NOW GIGATON WILL GET TO SMASH YOU INTO A BLOODY PULP

Huh?: -throws axe at Gigaton, which cuts through his skin-

Gigaton: IMPOSSIBLE! HOW IS THE IMPENETRABLE GIGATON HARMED BY AN ORDINARY AXE-

Huh?: Because Gigaton my old foe..it is I, HANK!

Sharpshoot: -With anime eyes- HANK!

Hank: Ash, how are your vital organs doing?

Sharpshoot: Pretty good!

Sparklebird: Is he that logger?

Sharpshoot: Yes, yes he is!

Sparklebird: But how can he harm Gigaton?

Hank: I too posses great strength! Not as great as Gigaton's but enough to give him a run for his money!

Sharpshoot: Hank is an olympian...

Sparklebird: I think I've heard of them! Aren't they the strongest men in the world? Don't they live Greece though?

Sharpshoot:I didn't know Hank was Greek!

Hank: Uhh..yeah...

GIGATON: AID ME YOU USELESS FISH!

Minnions: Yes commander...

-7 more Razalo clones join Gigaton-

Sharpshoot: Aww no...I need to get Zoey to Tesse!

Sparklebird: Zoey...that's the first time you've called me by my name in like, what, 2 years? You usually just call me you! And here I am calling you by your name everyday!

Sharpshoot: I don't know how you do it Hank...women confuse me.

Sparklebird: ugh...-faints-

Sharpshoot: Hank? Can you take care of that giant idiot?

Hank: You bet! Gigaton was never able to defeat me back in Greece.

Sharpshoot
: Thanks Hank! I need to get this girl--I mean Zoey back to Tesse.

Hank
: You really care about that girl don't you?

Sharpshoot: -blushes- I don't!

Hank
: hahah! I see the way it is...

Sharpshoot
: Now, I need to get back to Tesse's!

-Picks Sparklebird up and start running to Tesse's-

Gigaton: GO CHASE THAT KID WITH THE GIRLY GREEN OUTFIT WILL YOU?

Minnions: Yes. -in disgust- Commander...

SCENE 4 END
Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax