GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
June 04, 2020, 04:07:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IT'S HIIIIIIGH NOON.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Fusion Mayhem!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fusion Mayhem!  (Read 1912 times)
Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: November 11, 2010, 10:40:24 pm »

"Fusion Mayhem!" Chapter 1: Alpha , Part 1
In this chapter...
Alshary Sharpshoot (Debut),Sparklebird (Debut),Minnions(Debut),Therese (Debut),Hank (Debut), Abasi (Debut via mention)

-In a scene of a forest, a young boy wearing a green Egyptian-like costume is seen running around the woods, as he is running he unsheathes a claymore with a green emerald encrusted near the tip of the sword, he attacks a log, successfully cutting it in half.-

Alshary: Yeah! I got it! -throws claymore at bullseye in the tree- That's another! -Suddenly, a log attached to a rope comes charging at Alshary[/color]- Huh? -dodges with a facile backflip- Now, if I can finish the last drill this time... - Four wooden spikes are shot at Alshary- Here goes... -Dodges the first and second wooden spikes with 2 sidesteps, the third one by jumping away from it, but is left vulnerable for the fourth one- Oh no! -Quickly unsheathes claymore and blocks spike- Aww, I didn't finish!

Sparklebird: *giggles*

Alshary: What's so funny?

Sparklebird: Your not very good your own drills are you? I though you were a gonner when you were left vulnerable for that fourth spike, but you do have good reflexes! You still need a lot of work though!

Alshary: And I suppose you can do better?

Sparklebird: Maybe I could, if I tried. After all, I used to be in the military.

Alshary: Yeah, you military kids are very elite... -notices the sky turning red- Oh no! I'm gonna miss dinner! -sprints over to Therese and Hank's house-

Sparklebird: Um, kay? -shouts- I'll see you later!

~~~~~~~~~Inside the house

Therese: Whoah! Calm down! I can't handle much excitement right now you know -pats her own stomach, as she is pregnant-

Alshary: I'm very great full that you guys have offered to cook dinner for every night.

Therese: You could stay at our home too!

Alshary: Thank you Tesse, but I won't leave my house, even if I'm the only one living there... -looks down- I wish I knew where Abasi was...She was the closest thing I have had to a mother.

Therese: Cheer up kiddo! I made you your favorite! -serves Alshary his favorite food, Chicken and Mashed potatoes with 2 biscuits-

Alshary: Thank you Tesse! Is Hank coming? Or is he still working on that crib for your baby?

Therese Still out working on that crib. Trying to prove to be a great husband, but if he keeps building everything for our baby a that pace he won't even have any energy to hold her!

Alshary: Oh... -looking outside via window-

Therese: Why are you looking outside kiddo? Are thinking about that girl that always visits you when you're training?

Alshary: Wha? NO! No no no no. Why would I be? Heheheh... -blushing-

Therese: *giggles* Young romance is so cute!

Alshary: Romance? I barely know her! Why would I like her? I have reason to in the slightest! -uneasy, continues to eat food-

Scene 1 End

Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax