GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 09, 2022, 05:49:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: /looks at Ultra/ Boy am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's the admin and we're frozen out here and that we're in there and I just remembered that we're out here but what I wanna know is where's the owner.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NEW PRICE THREAD

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW PRICE THREAD  (Read 258 times)
AltF4crash
Newcomer

xZombiezon

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 01:16:01 am »

any price guide = FAIL

anyone who cant understand how a price guide can be somewhat useful = a blind fail

look, nobody has the right to say how much something is worth. prices always change so guides will constantly be out of date.
Report Spam   Logged

"I'll find Fry's coffin,get his corpse,and keep it under my mattress to remind me that he's really dead.
That'll prove i'm not insane!" -Leela

-Crash Zombiezon lv 36
-Ze Lord Zombiezon lv 36
Dustykitty
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 01:19:41 am »

any price guide = FAIL

anyone who cant understand how a price guide can be somewhat useful = a blind fail

look, nobody has the right to say how much something is worth. prices always change so guides will constantly be out of date.

how do you think this game works? its not like prices change every 5 minutes  they actually hold an average price over a period of time before a group of people decide its worth less or more, then this group spreads around the new price till it gets shot down or accepted as the new price

its how it works...

and price guides are always editable! thats what people are for, they come here and report price changes
Report Spam   Logged
AltF4crash
Newcomer

xZombiezon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2010, 01:28:25 am »

any price guide = FAIL

how do you think this game works? its not like prices change every 5 minutes  they actually hold an average price over a period of time before a group of people decide its worth less or more, then this group spreads around the new price till it gets shot down or accepted as the new price

its how it works...

and price guides are always editable! thats what people are for, they come here and report price changes

oh so you know more about this game than me right(even tho ive been trading since march of last year)? i suppose all the previous guides have worked perfectly, no? 'nuff said
Report Spam   Logged

"I'll find Fry's coffin,get his corpse,and keep it under my mattress to remind me that he's really dead.

-Crash Zombiezon lv 36
-Ze Lord Zombiezon lv 36
Awesomeness
Exclusive Member

N FTW~

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2010, 01:37:47 am »

Stop it Just Stop it. See what I mean?

Plus for the record in my eyes I ask ALOT of people what they would buy/sell any Item for a price guide

and Alt Seriously You know you were provoking People when you said that, Then why post it. I agree with you but...Yeah
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 01:38:21 am by Shortstuff125 » Report Spam   Logged

-Awesome Busterbullet Nice to meet ya

My Pokemon White team.
Dustykitty
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 01:40:59 am »

any price guide = FAIL

its how it works...

oh so you know more about this game than me right(even tho ive been trading since march of last year)? i suppose all the previous guides have worked perfectly, no? 'nuff said

they stop working cause people stop updating them

Guides work are a line for people to follow if they forget what something costs entirely

they go to the guides to seek -guidance- on there selling

people need something to lead them in there choices

btw i have been here since april thank you vary much U-U
Report Spam   Logged
Awesomeness
Exclusive Member

N FTW~

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2010, 01:50:25 am »

Wait THIS year's April?

But seriously Roller Is awesomely right.Who cares about a stupid price guide. That's most of the point player's quit. Its even poisoned me!(Well in a way...) By the seller and buyer REALLY Ruff said
Report Spam   Logged

-Awesome Busterbullet Nice to meet ya

My Pokemon White team.
Dustykitty
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2010, 01:54:35 am »

not THIS april

LAST april a year ago
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 01:54:57 am by Dustykitty » Report Spam   Logged
AltF4crash
Newcomer

xZombiezon

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2010, 02:55:40 am »

Wait THIS year's April?

But seriously Roller Is awesomely right.Who cares about a stupid price guide. That's most of the point player's quit. Its even poisoned me!(Well in a way...) By the seller and buyer REALLY Ruff said

you might not care but alot of people will worship that stupid thing. i mean if you were a noob and saw "Official Price Check Thread!" of course you would follow it, simply because its there. all im saying is that these guides screw with people more than help them and are better off not being made.
Report Spam   Logged

-Crash Zombiezon lv 36
-Ze Lord Zombiezon lv 36
Connor Akuache

You're Either Nexus or Your Against Us.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2010, 09:39:29 am »

well...Roller is right about this, this should be between the seller and the buyer, i once tried to make an updated price guide myself, but like you mentioned it, became a flame war.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2010, 09:45:09 am »

I specifically posted in the price guide of Alshary's that if you're going to post a price guide, you have to have permission from the Admins and Mods to do so. We are going to lock up this thread for now until we can work out a better solution for the price guide.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: