GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 18, 2021, 05:56:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Doom's Day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doom's Day.  (Read 47 times)
LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: August 04, 2010, 10:36:06 pm »

Introduction:

The Earth rotates on an axis every second. The Earth is spinning as we speak. The Earth will soon be destroyed by mutant freaks. One person who is recruited to kill every single evil creature on Earth. This person is a human being who is brutally.... and I mean brutally trained in any sort of fighting style when it comes to shooting, fighting, or anything to kill mutant freaks. This persons name is Jet Steel.

Chapter 1 - Awaken of a new day

"Ah a whole new day to look up to, the smell of fear and blood is in the air." "This seems very strange, said Jet." Jet stepped outside as he would see blue skies and birds cheeping in the air and flying around. But now the outside world is filled with mutant freaks and dead bitten birds all over the floor. The houses and been bombed with C4's all over. The dead bodies are exposed to anyone to take a look at. Jet's face looked so shocked and yet excited. He was hoping to get his huge collection of weapons and shoot them down. Now as you can see Jet seems like a violent man. But you have to know that he has a job to assassinate people and does it all the time. "A mutant coming my way!" Jet shot down the mutant in the head. The brain intestines were flying through the air. The brain pieces and blood splattered on the trees and other dead bodies on the floor. Each had bite marks and seemed as if they were eating them. Can the world be ended by these mutant flesh eating freaks? Will Jet's true skill and knowledge be useful to kill all these mutant creatures? You have to find out in next week's chapter.

This is the end of the first chapter. I hope you liked it. Tongue I may be making a new chapter tomorrow so please be patient. Please tell me if you want to be in the story. Only a minimum of 2 or 3 people. If you want to leave a name or use your Fusionfall name just let me know below. Thanks Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged

Rip Manga Fighter. 2007-2010 Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw_5T4GWj-0

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 07:02:20 am »

-raises hand- take me take me!
Report Spam   Logged

LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 11:18:45 am »

Okay Alice. lol I'm gonna put you in the story for chapter 2 which will be coming out later on in the day. Until then, sayonara!
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 11:57:45 am »

Yay! I can't wait to read it :3
Report Spam   Logged

connorwoods
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 05:12:44 pm »

this is cool i guess i would like to be in it Connor Woods lvl 21
Report Spam   Logged
LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 06:54:52 pm »

Chapter 2 - A new comrade.

After painful hours of clearing the area of these nasty freaks, Jet had never faced a challenge like this. His heart was pounding like a mocking bird and his sweat was draining down like Niagara falls. He has hope to meet a new destined trained hero. Jet sat down and fell asleep on the tree top. He cleared the area before he can take his hour nap. After 45 minutes on non-stop resting he was awoken by a suspicious traveler. (Could this be a mutant to kill Jet?) Jet pulled out his Sniper to see if it was a mutant. Turns out it looks kinda human. Jet jump down from the tree slowly approaching the human being. "HEY!" said Jet. The human turned around. It was a woman who was just searching around for weapons and equipment. Jet put down his weapon and ask her a few questions. " What's you name and what are you doing here?" The woman answered in a polite and mannerly way. "Hi, my name is Alice FreeAngel." I am working for the Woman of Steel army corporation.

This is not the end of the second chapter. Please know that I had an emergency. It's been an awful day.
Report Spam   Logged

LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 08:37:26 pm »

Continuing Chapter 2.

I am working for the Woman of Steel army corporation. "Hmm, you must seem like a fit and tough kinda lady." said Jet. I sure am. That's why I was picked to join the team. Our job is to keep the world safe and let people know that woman are not afraid of anybody. "I sure am impressed by this woman of steel thing." said Jet. Well let's just say I am up for any battle. Jet nodded his head and got along with the woman of steel. "Oh I am sorry, may I ask your name?" My name is Alice FreeAngel. The leader of the woman of steel. "Wow, then if you are the leader of woman of steel then you are sure topnotch." I sure am. "Wanna team up with me?" exclaimed Jet. For what? "I can't manage to fight all these mutant freaks and I can sure use a strong helping hand." Well, since your face says it all and looks so desperate then I would gladly accept your offer. Alice pulled out her Ak-47 and walked right along with Jet. As they walked the silent street of the city they can surely feel the intensity of the city. They both took a deep breath as they enter in the city of Malasa. (The city of the dead)

THis is the end of chapter 2. What did you guys think? Cheesy To Connor Woods will be in the next chapter. I just write random stories when I am bored. It helps me get less stress if you know what I mean. If you are reading this please tell me your thoughts about it. If you give me criticism then I will accept that to improve the story more for you guys to enjoy. Thanks for reading and happy penguin! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 08:10:08 am »

It's an interesting story :3 I think i introduced myself twice in the second chappie though Tongue Glad to know you're ok!!!
Report Spam   Logged

LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 08:18:19 am »

I did? Well, it's alright. Tongue Chapter 3 may be coming out today or tomorrow. :3
Report Spam   Logged

LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 08:42:48 am »

Chapter 3.

As Jet and Alice walked through the dead city they used to live in they soon meet a new path to cross on. "What a huge sign for a big city." said Jet. Come to think of it, is that blood on the sign of Malasa? Jet stepped up closer to the sign as he sniffed it carefully. "It is blood!" shouted Jet. They both standed near the sign and looked back and forth to the city and the sign. For a second, they were both gonna turn back like nothing happened but they decided to keep going for the safety of the city and there town. "Enemy 12:00!" shouted Jet. Alice had well targeting so he shot that monster right in the head. The head rolled off his body and the blood came spraying out like an air freshener can. Is that a zombie? Jet went up to the dead body to take a close look. "It's kinda hard to tell." questioned Jet. Let me take a look see. Alice took a step forward as she came to view the body. It seems as if it is a zombie/mutant. Jet's face turned into immediate shock. His eyes turned wide open as he saw something staring at them from a nearby distance. "What's that?" said Jet. What's what? "There is a red eyed creature staring right into us." said Jet. "Look at the tan house at the right side and look above the window." said Jet. "You see it now?" exclaimed Jet. Yes I do, maybe we should head over there and check it out. We need more ammunition anyway. "NO WAY, I'M NOT HEADING INTO THERE!" shouted Jet. Alice laughed at Jet as Jet questioned why she is laughing. "What's so funny?" said Jet. What's funny? I tell you what's funny. A girl braver to go in a house with red eyes inside than a boy. Jet tried to change his idea without her noticing. "Uhhh, I'm not afraid.... uhhh.... Come on let's go!" said Jet. As Jet and Alice walked towards the house the red eyed person or creature disappeared. Jet opened the door slowly as the door made a loud screeching kinda of noise. They both walked into the house. It seemed as if no one ever lived here but one person. The furniture was ripped and crinkly and there were dust and sider webs everywhere. Jet saw a cabinet and shelf nearby. Alice looked around the main floor with her 9 millimeter pistol. "I got some shotgun ammo and health packs! said Jet. Alice never responded because she was concentrating on looking around. "I got more pistol ammo and assault rifle ammo." said Jet. Jet quietly ran to Alice and gave her some ammo. It's time to head upstairs. "You lead the way." said Jet. Alice rolled her eyes and walked the stairs in deep care. On the way up they heard moaning and creeping up noises up there. They were curious to know who or what is that. They reached the top of the stairs and look to the open door to the right. Both there eyes in terror and shock as they stared upon the....

This is the end of chapter 3. I hope you guys enjoyed! The moments of the story are getting intenser! Comment on what you think of it. Thanks for reading! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: