GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 05, 2020, 12:47:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SCIENTIST DISCOVERS HEALTH BENEFITS OF USING COMPUTER (JUST KIDDING LOL)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Official Item Suggestion/Discussion thread.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Item Suggestion/Discussion thread.  (Read 1467 times)
DarkTundraS

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2010, 06:54:25 am »

I could definitely see a Generator Rex jacket in the future. That would most likely become an item.

It would be a very simple outfit, but maybe we could get a lucky girl set to go with the mask.

Oh, and so many people always ask about trading for a Kiva shirt. The shirt that everyone thinks is the Kiva shirt is wrong, its a jersey that so far only boys can wear (which is weird since the NPC that wears it is a girl).

I want them to release the Kiva Shirt already so that I can complete my Kiva set :3

No its not, Its just worn by peggy dagger, Just cause a girl in Sunken mall wears ben jacket and kiva pieces doesnt mean thats the ben 10 set
Report Spam   Logged

South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

MicroVolts Name: DAMplaya4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2010, 07:56:28 am »

I could definitely see a Generator Rex jacket in the future. That would most likely become an item.

It would be a very simple outfit, but maybe we could get a lucky girl set to go with the mask.

Oh, and so many people always ask about trading for a Kiva shirt. The shirt that everyone thinks is the Kiva shirt is wrong, its a jersey that so far only boys can wear (which is weird since the NPC that wears it is a girl).

I want them to release the Kiva Shirt already so that I can complete my Kiva set :3

No its not, Its just worn by peggy dagger, Just cause a girl in Sunken mall wears ben jacket and kiva pieces doesnt mean thats the ben 10 set

Of corse its not a ben 10 set. But with ppl they think tha the shirt worn by Peggy Danger i the Kiva Shirt cuz she is wearing the Kiva Pants and Shoes. It kind of makes sense tha it would be but it isnt. I could always say its the Kiva shirt cuz ppl say tha the Atlantic Jeans are Ben Ten Pants and the Tailslide Shoes r ben ten shoes but there not they jus look like it.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

Its a Mercedes Benz!   ____________
                                q_/_____________\_p
                               /
o0             (⅄)            0o\
                               \___
==========___/
                                """"                           """"

Mtnboy97
Exclusive Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 06:12:49 pm »

What about a white oc shirt?
Report Spam   Logged

If you cant find the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Ultra Fusionaura
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2010, 08:37:58 pm »

What about a white oc shirt?
I invented the white OC Set last July. It's called Advanced Circuit Set. I'll show you a pic when I get the chance.
Report Spam   Logged

I am "The Ultimate Admin" who cannot be defied. There would be no reason to, anyway. Roll Eyes
IGN: Ultra Fusionaura

Otherwise known as fusionblastman31 on FFOF.(Fusionfall Official Forums)

My Xat Chat Box:

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=92548879

I am the site owner of Ultra Fusionfall Forum(s): http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click to see my hacks^

Brawl Vault
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

KC-MM Forum
http://forums.kc-mm.com
Mtnboy97
Exclusive Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2010, 09:36:37 am »

;o;o i wanna see! anyways back on topic what about a Black circuit set and a i always suggest it a bannana bow! it shoots arrows of bannana peels Cheesy lol
Report Spam   Logged

If you cant find the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Ultra Fusionaura
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 11:32:54 am »

Report Spam   Logged

I am "The Ultimate Admin" who cannot be defied. There would be no reason to, anyway. Roll Eyes
IGN: Ultra Fusionaura

Otherwise known as fusionblastman31 on FFOF.(Fusionfall Official Forums)

My Xat Chat Box:

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=92548879

I am the site owner of Ultra Fusionfall Forum(s): http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click to see my hacks^

Brawl Vault
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

KC-MM Forum
http://forums.kc-mm.com
South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2010, 02:11:31 pm »

Name: Ultra Rage Pullover
Description: From perfecting your Swag or Shooting Hoops to kicking Fusions Butts this Pullover fits the part.
Defense: 434
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Trade: Tradeable
Buy: 20,434,434
Sell: 20,434,434

Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

DarkTundraS

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2010, 09:28:55 am »

Of corse its not a ben 10 set. But with ppl they think tha the shirt worn by Peggy Danger i the Kiva Shirt cuz she is wearing the Kiva Pants and Shoes. It kind of makes sense tha it would be but it isnt. I could always say its the Kiva shirt cuz ppl say tha the Atlantic Jeans are Ben Ten Pants and the Tailslide Shoes r ben ten shoes but there not they jus look like it.

What does a break dance jersey have anythign in common with Kiva's Shirt?  THe jeans and tailslide doesnt look like ben's there jus the closest things you can get for those ben 10 wannabees XP
Report Spam   Logged

South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2010, 02:45:10 pm »

What does a break dance jersey have anythign in common with Kiva's Shirt?  THe jeans and tailslide doesnt look like ben's there jus the closest things you can get for those ben 10 wannabees XP

Thas wat i said. It looks like it so ppl call it the Ben 10 Set and stuff. Its not like i call it the Ben 10 Set. Idc wat ppl call stuff anyways im jus provin my point. So yea.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

LutherFallangel

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 01:15:06 pm »

The Turntablist Jersey Doesn't go too wel with Kiva Pants and shoes. I kinda like that there's no Admiral Shirt or Kiva shirt because that leaves the shirt to be really any great cool looking shirt like a GGG Jacket or Ben ten Jacket.
Report Spam   Logged

To clean the trashcan of society, I've chosen to become more than just a man.
I am the hero this town needs... I am... The Coon!
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2010, 02:01:44 pm »

I never said it did or was, as stated in my post, I said that for some reason (probably peggy wearing the turntablist jersey with them) a lot of people in fusionfall often think that it is the Kiva shirt. Not a replacement but the actual shirt itself. And I was stating that I want to see the actual Kiva shirt finally appear so that the confusion will finally disappear.
Report Spam   Logged

South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2010, 02:20:02 pm »

Im not too into the Kiva stuff never really found it interesting. I thin tha the Turntablist Jersey goes fine with them cuz the colors r similar.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

DarkTundraS

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2010, 07:40:55 am »

Just because they look great together doesnt mean they belong together, That was the whole point of the argument <_<. 
Report Spam   Logged

South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2010, 08:26:30 am »

Just because they look great together doesnt mean they belong together, That was the whole point of the argument <_<. 

No crap they dont belong together but its the closest thin ur gonna get right now. Jus gotta deal with it.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

CTRL ALT Dead
Ser Pouncelot
Exclusive Member

From Fabletown with Love

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2010, 10:12:12 am »

A Black Angel set would be cool, and maybe making the blue levi darker blue to match Oc and Sa sets. 

The angel sets seem to be based on precious rocks such as

gold,ruby,amethyst,sapphire,and emerald. So unless a "Coal Angel set"

were to be made, I don't think we'll have a black angel set.

But a dimond angel set would be like... a completely white angel set?
Report Spam   Logged

"We now have a dog and Alistair is still the dumbest one in the party." - Morrigan
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: