GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 05, 2020, 12:14:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 404 - Announcement Not Found.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Official Combat Suggestion/Discussion thread.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Combat Suggestion/Discussion thread.  (Read 154 times)
Ultra Fusionaura
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 15, 2010, 04:41:17 pm »

Post in this thread if you have an idea/comments/suggestion about Combat.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:33:17 pm by Ultra Fusionaura » Report Spam   Logged

I am "The Ultimate Admin" who cannot be defied. There would be no reason to, anyway. Roll Eyes
IGN: Ultra Fusionaura

Otherwise known as fusionblastman31 on FFOF.(Fusionfall Official Forums)

My Xat Chat Box:

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=92548879

I am the site owner of Ultra Fusionfall Forum(s): http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click to see my hacks^

Brawl Vault
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

KC-MM Forum
http://forums.kc-mm.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 05:38:33 pm »

Well, I don't have any GOOD ideas. But I know one thing... I think people don't like how the combat system is just when you hold or click the mouse while the person shoots the monster. They want to get into the action and really ENJOY the killing. That's one of the reasons why people are tired of grinding a certain monster for a certain item. If you get what I'm saying please comment. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Rip Manga Fighter. 2007-2010 Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw_5T4GWj-0
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 05:52:38 pm »

Well, I don't have any GOOD ideas. But I know one thing... I think people don't like how the combat system is just when you hold or click the mouse while the person shoots the monster. They want to get into the action and really ENJOY the killing. That's one of the reasons why people are tired of grinding a certain monster for a certain item. If you get what I'm saying please comment. Thanks!

I totally understand what you're saying Lil-chan ^_^ Maybe have different attacks and such with each weapon and have different keys used for those attacks. It would be nice if we could actually use magic and those kinds of things as well. Give the combat more variety. And definitely more nano powers as well. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

astro dragondog
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 07:25:41 pm »

The only thing is we need better weapons and cool ones  Police
Report Spam   Logged

~The light never ends until darkness falls on us
DarkTundraS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 07:38:54 am »

I think having Supa strong monsters and mechanics such as Dexterity, Dodging,  Boosts, Added Effects, Status Conditions etc. Like Extra Spells or w/e from nanos P:
Report Spam   Logged

Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 02:48:17 pm »

How about combos? Like when you use your sword, you follow the commands right and do like a 5 hit combo or sum tin
Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax
ULTRA HIMSELF
In2Racing

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 03:31:41 am »

Here's a suggestion about swords, shatterguns, pistols, and rifles.
I think the shorter in distance the weapon ranges, the more damage it does on the monster.

For ex: A sword weapon is not better in combat in any way (that i know of) compared to a shattergun.  So i think the sword should have some more attack power.

A pistol should also have more power in attacking monsters because it can't shoot as far as a rifle can.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 03:33:09 am by e racer joe » Report Spam   Logged
South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

MicroVolts Name: DAMplaya4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 01:41:39 pm »

Here's a suggestion about swords, shatterguns, pistols, and rifles.
I think the shorter in distance the weapon ranges, the more damage it does on the monster.

For ex: A sword weapon is not better in combat in any way (that i know of) compared to a shattergun.  So i think the sword should have some more attack power.

A pistol should also have more power in attacking monsters because it can't shoot as far as a rifle can.

See well theres the thing if u think of it which would do alot more damage in life a Rifle or a sword? Yes they will both kill u but a sword u can dodge u know jump away run away a Rifle can snipe u and kill u quickly is a one shot deal it hits ur done. Its jus like in FusionFall.

It would be better if u had to accually use a Scope with the rifles and Aim. With the rifles we hav now there is pretty much no aim at all. Yes u gotta aim towards the thin but its very simple simpler than a accual Rifle.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

Its a Mercedes Benz!   ____________
                                q_/_____________\_p
                               /
o0             (⅄)            0o\
                               \___
==========___/
                                """"                           """"

bioace1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 08:05:47 am »

brass knuckles for fighting and a more fun way to grind a monster
Report Spam   Logged

HELP ME WIN A CONTEST!!! SPREAD MY IMAGE TO AS MANY SITES AS YOU CAN FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MYSPACE, ETC.
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20589&start=40
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20589&start=60
my guy's name is Stalker-_- and share my entries everywhere >Cheesy i have 2 a box of legos and black ops game. Check them out and help me win
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daBizzWMza0
CaityG

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 07:18:15 pm »

Hai. First time poster, long time lurker. Forgive me if I'm a little rambly. Lol. C:

I for one would like some additional Nano powers. Buffs would be nice in particular, and maybe some crowd control variety too. A lot of these suggestions are coming from another game I've played in the past. :U

Crowd Control
Fear - Repels target (point / cone / area) for a short while, allowing for escape or something. Basically, they flee a certain distance and stop attacking.

Buffs
Attack - kind of self explanatory. Nano ups your damage rate, maybe stacking or separate from the weapon boosters. Might unbalance things though, so MAYBE the Nano would lose stam quite quickly when it's active. Or something. I'm sure the developers would figure out a way to make it not-game breaking. XD
Defense - another one that's pretty easy to figure out. Bonus to your armor rating while the nano is activated?
Health - increase the target player's maximum health so they can take more punishment. Don't know if this should be activated or passive, either one would probably be okay.
Dodge - increase the chances of misses / protects on the target player(s)? Could sap stamina from the nano with each miss / protect, sort of like the current nano powers do now.

Debuffs
Attack Power - Weakens the target monster(s) offensive abilities for a brief period.
Defense - ... do I really need to explain this one? xD
Willpower - makes normally resistant fusion monsters slightly more succeptible to crowd control abilities (stun, sleep, snare, etc)

Heals
Gradual Heal - Another MMO I have plays this... which is great when mobbing and you're taking constant damage. Basically, when activated you regain health every few seconds (or ticks), like the opposite of Drain. Could maybe heal more overall than other healing types, but isn't an instant effect like the current heals are.
Gradual Leech - I'm hoping that's self explanatory, because my brain's too sleep deprived to explain. XD

I feel that multi target weapons are a little lacking, and you can only hit... what, 3 at a time? I'd love some **** AOE (area of effect) weapons of some variety, that could hit way more than a paltry 3 monsters at once. It would be GREAT for mass mobbing and the like.
Report Spam   Logged

Wishlist: Brigadier Shirt, Eduardo Set, Green Dynamo Set, Chill Caster, Swampfire Torch, Grand Marshal Shoes, Commandant Shirt, Commandant Shoes
IGN: Kyrie De Avalon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: