GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 18, 2021, 04:55:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Official Game Features Suggestion thread.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Game Features Suggestion thread.  (Read 452 times)
LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 05:28:48 pm »

Another awesome idea would be to fly in the air. To have areas where you can glide in the air to do missions. It can be like a whole universe besides running on the ground like Ompa Lompa's. It would be a whole new way to reconnect to the game and have more interest to attract more Fusionfall players. To make this, you can have a certain amount of time to fly in the air. It can't be that long or to short. It has to be a picture perfect idea. It could be like a bar on your screen where you can glide in the air and when the bar reaches the bottom you will fall back down to the ground. This idea can lead to a better success and will seriously even bring back SOME of the old players who used to play FF. We all wonder what happens up in the sky. Now we can find out with this new idea.
Report Spam   Logged

Rip Manga Fighter. 2007-2010 Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw_5T4GWj-0
Holden
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 09:42:03 pm »

I'm fairly new here, but I wish there was character restoration in FusionFall. When I played Perfect World, I had the ability to restore deleted characters (even though I didn't delete any yet). World of Warcraft has a restoration policy that can return items and characters to your account after you get hacked; it says so at Blizzard Support. Yes, I was hacked in WoW, and they returned my account to normal. Tongue

Source: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20457&pageNumber=1&searchQuery=Character+Restoration

This is very important and FusionFall needs this. What if someone deletes a character and regrets it? Here's how it should work: Once the character gets deleted, it will be stored for limited time. 2 weeks is the limit.

All deleted characters will be stored for that long. That's how PWI rolls when restoring characters, except this is doubled meditation time. I just tested it. The developers could put a button on the character selection screen that's labeled "Restore." Which can instantly bring our characters back. They could make space for it. PWI and WoW is able to bring back deleted characters and so should FuFa. (Support is appreciated.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 11:18:52 pm by TheTunnelKeeper » Report Spam   Logged
Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 09:53:33 pm »

I really want an actual combo fighting system. Many diehard fighting game fans like myself would really enjoy that.
Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax
ULTRA HIMSELF
LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 10:13:50 pm »

Welcome, TheTunnelKeeper. I do agree with your statement. We should have the rights to restore our deleted characters and our items. I lost items that were pretty rare and never got them back. I for one agree with this statement.
Report Spam   Logged

South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

MicroVolts Name: DAMplaya4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 10:30:06 pm »

Welcome, TheTunnelKeeper. I do agree with your statement. We should have the rights to restore our deleted characters and our items. I lost items that were pretty rare and never got them back. I for one agree with this statement.

AY MAN TO THA! I want my Press Hat back. My Heatblast Set, my green rainbow monkey hat. My Bubbleheads I had, the Blue Big Chill wings.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

Its a Mercedes Benz!   ____________
                                q_/_____________\_p
                               /
o0             (⅄)            0o\
                               \___
==========___/
                                """"                           """"

Alpha Kenny Body

Cognition is not the Path

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 12:05:40 am »

I just want my Cryptid Backpack and Heavy Bio back

Report Spam   Logged

LilGrimMeteor

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 09:08:57 pm »

Times are tough. We just have to take a deep breath and relax. It's just a game. A game that means a lot to us because of how hard we work for items...
Report Spam   Logged

South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 01:46:47 pm »

Like addin on to tha whole item restore thin it should be like u know how wen u open invo there is ur invo and Nano thin well tuere should be a 3rd 1 tha says deleted. In tha section all the items uve deleted would be there and u could by them back for 5k though bigger price then normal but not outragous. This way ppl could use it as a bank also so if u run out room delete stuff it wouldd go there but wen u take it back out it will cost. Diffrent alil but a good way to keep those items ud like but dont hav room.

But 1 way we dont need tha is jus strait up no Not Tradeable items. So u can buy it back from someone if u wanted it. Id buy a press hat again.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

bioace1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 08:00:30 am »

i really just want basket ball hoops and backboards that actually deflect the grenades
Report Spam   Logged

HELP ME WIN A CONTEST!!! SPREAD MY IMAGE TO AS MANY SITES AS YOU CAN FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MYSPACE, ETC.
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20589&start=40
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20589&start=60
my guy's name is Stalker-_- and share my entries everywhere >Cheesy i have 2 a box of legos and black ops game. Check them out and help me win
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daBizzWMza0
South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 12:15:16 pm »

i really just want basket ball hoops and backboards that actually deflect the grenades

Instead of usin Gernades as basketballs y not jus put in a place were u can accually play Basketball? Usin a Ball & a aim system.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

bioace1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 04:55:36 pm »

true...so true

PVP games for sure need to be added
Report Spam   Logged

HELP ME WIN A CONTEST!!! SPREAD MY IMAGE TO AS MANY SITES AS YOU CAN FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MYSPACE, ETC.
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20589&start=40
http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20589&start=60
my guy's name is Stalker-_- and share my entries everywhere >Cheesy i have 2 a box of legos and black ops game. Check them out and help me win
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daBizzWMza0
roxasangel
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 04:06:07 pm »

Sorry if a couple of these belong in a different thread >.>

What about adding in a game feature for a watch or a necklace, or even gloves?
Maybe add more slots in the mail. And what about being able to fight other players if they accept the challenge (disabled in infected areas)
Report Spam   Logged

Current IGN: Alpha Bustertitan. I was the original Blaze Bustertitan, until someone hacked me. If ANYONE can help me find the person who has my account, I'd be grateful.
South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 05:54:36 pm »

Sorry if a couple of these belong in a different thread >.>

What about adding in a game feature for a watch or a necklace, or even gloves?
Maybe add more slots in the mail. And what about being able to fight other players if they accept the challenge (disabled in infected areas)

Player vs. Player "PvP". Tha is the thin u described as fightin other players. watch, Necklace or gloves go in Item Suggestion but I must admit I would want a Necklace.

More slots in email does belong here though so Good job.
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

Holden
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2010, 03:05:09 pm »

Now at last, I can post some ideas I created when I was gone from this message board.

The Inspect Function

Are you sick of people asking you what level your gear is? Then let them use the Inspect feature on you. I used this feature in another online game (WoW), only because I wanted to know what the people were wearing. When the gear is inspected, you can see all of the stats and item names. This will get people to learn about items by just checking them out for themselves.

Auction House

Don’t you think it would be great if there’s auction houses in the game? Would it be better than spamming at Mount Blackhead all the time just to trade? This would make trading faster and auction houses in the game will only supply taros. So no bidding items on other items when using in-game auction houses. Usually when people want to trade, they just buddy warp.

Guess what? The auction house is connected to all servers. It takes much less effort to sell items in a computerized auction house, than to just meet people anxiously, face to face, just for trading. In the future, I think buddy adding should be only used for friendship instead of trading.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 07:06:00 pm by Holden » Report Spam   Logged
South Paw4Life
Ӎ σ ŋ ⱪ ϶ ƴ σ ƴ
Exclusive Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2010, 06:12:50 pm »

Now at last, I can post some ideas I created when I was gone from this message board.

The Inspect Function

Are you sick of people asking you what level your gear is? Then let them use the Inspect feature on you. I used this feature in another online game (WoW), only because I wanted to know what the people were wearing. When the gear is inspected, you can see all the stats and item names. This will get people to learn about items by just checking them out for themselves.

Auction House

Don’t you think it would be great if there’s auction houses in the game? Would it be better than spamming at Mount Blackhead all the time just to trade? This would make trading faster and auction houses in the game will only supply taros. So no bidding items on other items when using in-game auction houses. Usually when people want to trade, they just buddy warp.

Guess what? The auction house is connected to all servers. It takes much less effort to sell items in a computerized auction house, then to just meet people anxiously, face to face, just for trading. In the future, I think buddy adding should be only used for friendship instead of trading.

Inspect Function thats a good idea (I did the same thing you did took some ideas from WoW), PS I thought of the Auction House on the old forums XP I never thought it was a good idea but now someone agrees Yay!
Report Spam   Logged

Kid Ink

q_/_____________\_p
                               /
                               \___
==========___/

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: