GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 16, 2021, 02:02:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ✋☞ ✡⚐🕆 ✌💧😐☜👎 💣☜ ☞⚐☼ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼📬 👌🕆❄ ✋❄ ❄🕆☼☠💧 ⚐🕆❄ ✋ 👎⚐☠🕯❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ☜✠✋💧❄📬 🕈☟☜☼☜ ✋ 🕈✌💧 ⚐☼✋☝✋☠✌☹☹✡ 💧❄✌☠👎✋☠☝📬 ✌ 🏱✋👍❄🕆☼☜ ⚐☞ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼ ☼☜💧❄💧 ⚐☠ ❄☟☜ ☝☼⚐🕆☠👎📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

AgentFlux's Banners....

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AgentFlux's Banners....  (Read 268 times)
AgentFlux
Global Moderator
Newcomer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: June 02, 2010, 11:04:12 pm »

Hey Guys,

It's summertime and unfortunately for me while all of you are getting out of school I'm going back in...but thats good news for you guys, why? Because that means I'll have access to the programs at school.

Starting next week I will only be doing a certain number which I will decide on the week before. And to make it so there are less issues I will not be doing any requests that do not have enough info. For example, in my other threads I would sometimes get people who would leave me a picture and say "I'd like a banner" and that'd be it. Here are things I would like to have so I can make a better banner for you.

1. A Picture
2. Text
3. BackGround Image Description (i.e. Sky, Nature, etc.)
4. Preferred color(s) (Optional)
5. Preferred shape (Optional)
6. Extra Effects (Optional)
7. Extra Anything (Optional)

I do all types of banners for things like events, birthdays, parties, friends, congratulations, farewell, and so on....oh i also do fusions haha

I'll start taking requests for next week today. And I will only be doing 5 for next week.

Thnx,
AgentFlux
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LETMEDOTHIS

FusionFall is awesome and Steam is EPIC :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 09:51:38 am »

Finally, your famous thread has returned!

I'm still waiting for my Fusion Condorbelly that I asked for back on OFFF. I'll be patient and wait. If you need the pic again, i'll definitley post it.
Report Spam   Logged

www.tyro-productions.webs.com/

The most coolest and awesomest website on the web. Join Now!
Mr. Spacely

The devil is alive i feel em breathin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 10:29:16 am »

i want it to say iron beastgirl with a jungle scene in the bakground, with that pic of bb beside her

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab4/mills55555/iron.jpg

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab4/mills55555/teentitansgo02-1.jpg
Report Spam   Logged

visit my dragon          
AgentFlux
Global Moderator
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 01:44:54 pm »

@LETMEDOTHIS: Yes I do lol i lost everything when FFOF went down and my school servers go wiped. Also I'm not famous haha im just an average ok banner guy.

@Mr.Spacely: That shouldnt be a problem...

2 of the 5 slots are filled Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 01:49:09 pm »

Hey there Agent, possible if I could reserve one of them spots? I have a picture and all for you, I just can't send them right now (I'm on meh blackberry) since the photos are still on my computer. I can post them up later this afternoon though.
Report Spam   Logged

iCurren$y

JET$ FOOL$

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 01:54:02 pm »

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/iBeastenz/?action=view&current=A81HXP0CAKB8XBZCA22VRTQCAJRFX1AC-1.jpg&t=1275589765558

for this one, can you make the question marks glow, make a text (in any color blue) bubble or something in it that  saye ( Dude, where's my Nano?), background is already good, make it a medium sized square.

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/iBeastenz/?action=view&current=AUPEZ1ACALDJ18XCA7LBS8ZCASLP7G5C-1.jpg

for this one, can you make a text that says at the bottom in light green ( I am not Crazy!!!), background is good, make it a medium sized square.

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/iBeastenz/?action=view&current=images1.jpg

for this one, can you put the text at the bottom in bright green letters (Ahhhhh!!!), background is good already, make it medium sized square, put some small stars on the four corners of the picture that light up( any color for the stars)

please do this for me and tell me when it can be ready and if you have any questions, message me or email me.

~ Aqua Beastthrasher ~

~ Rex Fusionking ~
Report Spam   Logged

LUTHER FALLANGEL I AM THE REAL AQUA BEASTTHRASHER check my accout if you do not believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Crane
Dr. Jonathan Crane, at your service.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 02:44:38 pm »

May I have a banner? I can't decide if I want a banner with me on it, or with Destiny Hero - Departed. I already know the background, text, and everything, for both. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

~Dr. Crane was here, striking fear into the hearts of "crazies"~
  DeviantART -- Gaia -- Twitter -- YouTube -- Roliana -- Formspring
Ink

Sup

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 05:38:39 pm »

Sad

You never sent me the link for the Rowdy RufPom nano you made..
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 05:42:56 pm »

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af275/Lostneverglow4/SupaAliceFreeangel.jpg

The Angel of Justice - Alice Freeangel

Maybe make the background something that blends well with the outfit my character is wearing :3
Report Spam   Logged

AgentFlux
Global Moderator
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 10:22:26 pm »

@Makastar: Not a problem, You have the third spot Smiley

@iBeastenz: Since theyre small and not all too difficult I can do all 3

@Destiny Hero: I need the stuff supplied to me by tomorro night if u would like it made next week

@Suigeto: I'm assuming that you are Rowdy even though ur name is diff lol but I lost the work I had on ur nano so if you could give me a new pic that'd be great and I can do that not next week but the week after

Also guys I will be doing more than I originally panned because my GreenMaw thread is dead so this will be the main thread....most likely
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 06:18:46 am »

@Makastar: Not a problem, You have the third spot Smiley

Yay :3 Can u possibly also add in some heart and star effects, only if its possible ^_-
Report Spam   Logged

DarkTundraS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 06:32:56 am »

Pik Nik is pretty C: Hey Fluxy are you supposed to crop stuff on pik nik? orrrrrrrrrrrr on photoshop? x3
Report Spam   Logged

iCurren$y

JET$ FOOL$

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 10:04:35 am »

Thanks but, do you see the size of Mr. Spacely signature picture at the bottom with the girl in armor, that is the size i want my pictures in thank you

~ Aqua Beastthrasher ~

~ Rex Fusionking ~
Report Spam   Logged

LUTHER FALLANGEL I AM THE REAL AQUA BEASTTHRASHER check my accout if you do not believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AgentFlux
Global Moderator
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 01:17:05 pm »

Thanks but, do you see the size of Mr. Spacely signature picture at the bottom with the girl in armor, that is the size i want my pictures in thank you

~ Aqua Beastthrasher ~

~ Rex Fusionking ~

Um....u do realize that 1 i never do my banners that large and 2 those pics u gave me were super tiny so unless you want the images blurry and pixelated...so unless u can supply me with larger pics, thnx

@Makastar: Its not a prob makastar it sounds good

@DarkTundraS: I use fireworks and photoshop for cropping and editing but i use picnik for certain effects, clipart, and borders lol

EDIT: I think I can also do gif banners as long as they arent too complicated Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 06:55:15 pm »

An you make me one plz

http://m804.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ism_2010/AnOriginalSilverPart1.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2QsgMuMrOR0vSoFB6gd0wS7riNzdkVVEDkhpuE0WjsxG9Oitn98Y2qoS3d%2FqSUFMoPG0fEnNVTsMt9VjCIHO204fmAd%2FERVdmZqH2weM%2BHWXbS%2Bmf7%2FnmWWjZ29KcFd4DVRAoQLHZz1%2B2nxjlhQHgF4%3D#mm_collapsed

Erase the writings and make it say on top

(Silver Aztec) and the word silver in silver color and the word Aztec in gold color plz
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:57:51 pm by Baby Oso » Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: