GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 21, 2018, 12:25:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*  (Read 616 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 12:04:46 pm »

This is great but Slim Bebop scares me i wish i was in the frontlines were all the action is!

Slim Bebop isn't my story lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 08:35:46 am »

I might post a sneak-peek of this story's next chappie in the Writer's Guild area this week so definitely keep an eye out!
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2011, 12:20:41 pm »

OK GUYS! Expect updates sometime this week: Between Tuesday and Sunday at the latest ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

LastRequiem
Silent Siren

Insane Land's Art&Music User in training

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 09:51:21 pm »

-Still waiting-
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 10:37:31 pm »

*sighs* Really trying, but work's been piling on a lot these last few weeks so free time's been dwindling. I'm going to try to write some this weekend but I'll be at a con so no promises.
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2011, 05:04:36 pm »

AN: Wait a minute, is this…GASP…ANOTHER NEW CHAPPIE OF MISFIT PLAYERS?! I MUST BE DREAMING…that or Alice finally found some free time in her hectic life and actually wrote us a new chappie with lots of action and adventure! I would say the later one of the two choices is correct guys Sorry it’s taken so long for me to update. I didn’t mean to drag out my return so long. Work was just really hectic (still is btw so don’t expect a new chappie very soon…might have one out but don’t be expecting it to happen) and I only have so much time to write nowadays. But thankfully, I managed to work on this chappie by itself for several weeks now, piecing together a little bit at a time until it created the long-anticipated chapter nine. It features Cillian, Baki’s character, and a glimpse at what’s to come. Hope you guys enjoy!

Disclaimer: Ok, so I don’t own Cartoon Network, its characters or shows. I just own this fanfiction as well as my original characters.

Chapter Nine:

The walls of the nearby buildings seemed to crumble as easily as crackers as Dustin dodged the crowbar’s vicious blows. The teen found himself desperate for safety, clinging to a hope that maybe one of the heroes would storm by and see his struggle in time to save him. But then…Dustin would have really proved that he was never meant to be the hero that the world was waiting for…That he was waiting to become.

“Stop moving out of the way, you are making it very difficult to kill you,” the dressed up man hissed as the crowbar roared, landing another blow into the wall that Dustin was standing before just moments ago. “Why don’t you scream a little then? If you’re going to be a baby about this, you might as well play the part perfectly.”

The teen bit his lip to hold in his cries for assistance, preparing himself to face this challenge alone. But how could he fight him? Dustin was powerless; no laser vision, no power of flight, no super strength and definitely no omnitrix. He was even lacking in any type of weapon, existing on that now decrepit block with just the clothes on his back. What could he do?

Aquamarine eyes were flashed with red as Dustin lost himself in his thoughts, forgetting there was a lunatic approaching him fast with that crowbar. BAM! Dustin stumbled into the closest wall and cursed, his fingertips brushing against the fresh wound on his head. The impact was less severe than it could have been, but blood was still evident on the teen’s scalp. Dustin couldn’t afford another slip-up.

Without a moment to lose, the teen sprinted for the parked cars on the road, leaping up onto one of the hood and beginning his hurdles from car to car. The suited man paused for a moment, an interested expression befalling his face while he made his path besides the cars. The bloodied crowbar now slammed within the glass of each car as the man passed, a deep cackle rising from his throat as he crept up onto Dustin’s retreating form.

“You  should give up already,” the man began his taunts once more only to be silenced by a shadow darting across the ground before him. He slid to a halt, his dark eyes glancing around him suspiciously. Something was trying to get the upper hand on him, but who? The man’s eyes went wide as the shadow appeared at his feet once again, this time growing larger and larger. “From above!”

The suited man managed to step out of the way in time before Reggie’s form landed there, the ground shattering at his impact while he glared over at his prey. Dustin caught the sight from the corner of his eye and he slid off the final car, his orbs wide as they laid over the scene of his father.

“Dad?” Dustin got out but Reggie’s hand rose up, silencing his son.

“Been awhile, Cillian,” Reggie barked as he rose up, brushing the dust off his shoulders.

“Wish it was longer, Reggie,” the man, Cillian, retorted.

“Don’t start getting smart with me,” Reggie cut a glance back at his son before returning the glare to Cillian. “Why were you pursuing my son?”

“Hmm, no particular reason, just looked destined for some hurt,” Cillian replied, tossing the crowbar up before it returned to his grasps. “His face just begs to be bloodied, don’t you think?”

“Your lies don’t work with me.”

“What lies? I’m not lying; it almost pains my heart to hear those accusations.”

“Cillian…”

The suited man rolled his eyes as he stepped away from the man, his crowbar now loose in his grasps as he turned heel and began to walk away. Cillian had almost made it around the smashed corner of the building when he halted, glancing back towards the father and son.

“Might I remind you of the objects falling from the sky? They’ll be here within the hour,” he cut a smirk as he disappeared round the bend. “Course I’d rather be the one to spill your blood…but I prefer a different battlefield than this. Til we meet again…wherever that may be…”

With those final words, Cillian was gone. Reggie kept his glare firm at the corner, though Dustin took no time to appear at his father’s side in shock.

“You just…leapt from the sky and scared off the creep with the crowbar!” the teen gulped and gawked at the damage that surrounded them, unable to understand what all had just occurred. “Dad, did you know that?! You just…!”

“Of course I knew that, you idiot! I’m the one that did it,” Reggie shook away his glare, smirking down at his flesh and blood beside him. “Glad I found you in time. I’m sorry about that, I had no idea that mistake of a man would be in town.”

“Who was he? And how the heck do you know that maniac?”

“His name is Cillian Fickenaur, or Cell,” the older Hawthorne rolled his eyes at the thought of the suited man, though continuing with his words despite his feelings. “We’ve met in the past…let’s just say, he hasn’t changed a bit.”

“Cillian Fickenaur?” Dustin repeated the name for a moment before letting out a gasp, finding his father tampering with his headwound. “Dad, leave it alone! It hurts!”

“Don’t be such a baby, Dustin. You’ll be fine,” Reggie chuckled as he reached into his pocket, pulling out some fresh bandages and tending to his wound. “What are you doing out here, son? What of your mother and brother?”

“They made it to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.s fine,” Dustin answered through clenched teeth, the treatment launching a wave of pain throughout his body. “I came looking for you since we were all worried about you…”

The older Hawthorne paused at his son’s words before continuing with the treatment, his smile huge while he took care of his son. Once completed, Reggie turned his son by the shoulders and hugged him. Dustin accepted the hug gratefully before pulling away, his eyes searching for answers.

“Dad, I promised Mom that when I found you, we’d be on the next S.C.A.M.P.E.R. out of here,” Dustin stood there with a proud smile, his father nodding in agreement as they both began for the piers. “We should be one of the final ones to leave too. This place is barren. They have really outdone themselves with the retreat.”

“Well, almost,” Reggie mumbled as the two of them  walked together. “One of your friends was wandering about by our house. She seemed intent on finding someone. You know who I’m talking about? That Abigail Louis girl.”

The younger Hawthorne came to a halt at the mention of the name, a wave of shock befalling the boy. That girl from before was still wandering around the city? Was she that dumb? Those falling pods were going to make impact at any moment and she was dilly-dallying around without a care in the world probably looking for them ‘Misfit Players’ she was so keen on finding. What an idiot!

“You know, Dustin,” the teen broke from his thoughts as he glanced up at his father, Reggie smiling towards him before outstretching his clenched hand towards him. “You might want to get that girl back, she’s going to keep on putting herself in danger without a hero to rescue her. Here, take this and get out of here. If I see your Mom, I’ll just tell her it was my idea. Besides, I know you’ll be returning to us soon so there’s no need to worry.”

“But Dad…”

“Go on, Dustin,” Reggie dropped the item into Dustin’s palms, revealing a chained necklace adorning some sort of ring. “Take that with you for good measure. Be safe all right. I trust you can handle yourself just fine.”

There was a long pause for the teen as Reggie sprinted down the street towards the pier, disappearing without another word of caution for his son. Dustin felt confused by his father’s words but brought the ring up to examine it, the metal glowing in the light of the rising moon. What all was happening to him was confusing, but…Reggie seemed to believe in his abilities and urged him to act. Reggie believed his son was a hero, and Dustin would be a fool to disappoint a man with some sort of past with a lunatic with a crowbar.

“I’m coming Abby…Let’s just hope you don’t make things difficult for me.”

*~End Chapter Nine~*
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:07:02 pm by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2011, 05:59:16 pm »

*Squeal*

Bravo Bravo!! Loved loved loved LOVED it! I love the action, and that he got hurt (makes it more realistic). *Applauds* You have beautiful writing Alice!
Report Spam   Logged
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2011, 09:00:26 pm »

That is the best chapter you have written so far Alice! You have really amazing writing, maybe you should become an author. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2011, 09:01:32 pm »

Looks like I has some catching up to do
Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax
ULTRA HIMSELF
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2011, 07:43:15 am »

AN: Man, I’m just going to try my best and get chapters out as quick as I can for this story. The lucky part about right now is that it’s my spring break and although I’m working ALL THE TIME I’m still able to at least take the time to scribble down a few sentences. LUCKY READERS! I figured I would update this story anyway though because I made you guys wait so long for the last chapter and I wanted to spoil you all a little bit for being such wonderful readers ^^ So without further adieu, I now present your next chapter of Misfit Players!

Disclaimer: Ok, so I don’t own Cartoon Network, its characters or shows. I just own this fanfiction as well as my original characters.

Chapter Ten:

Her bright green eyes were fixated on the mountains just beyond Bravo Beach as Abby leapt over the fences and charged into the beach side suburbs. Judging by the path left by the closest pod, the falling open was on its way to a crash landing just beyond there. Abby gave a pleased smile, continuing her long strides down the road. She could make it to the top within fifteen minutes if she walked and then Abby would finally be able to meet her heroes. All she had to do was not run into any distractions along the way.

“Abby!”

Already a distraction? The dark-haired girl did not ponder in place in thought of who that voice belonged to. No, she booked it as quick as possible down the path towards the mountains, the rhythmic sound of running only urging her to go faster. She wasn’t going to be held up from her dream to join the Misfit Players. It was her destiny and this was her moment.

“Abby, for the love of Super Cow, stop!”

A squeak of surprise erupted from Abby’s throat as a force came from behind her, strong hands grabbing her arms and pinning her down onto the ground. The girl acted quickly in her predicament, spinning herself in her captor’s grasp and kicking him away in the chest. Abby was about to barrel away when she gasped, recognizing her assailant’s face to be Dustin Hawthorne.

“Rude Boy! What in the world are you doing here?!” Abby snapped at the boy, her finger circling around in the air as she hissed. “You should be with your family at the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.s pal! You might want to shove along now while you can. That pod is about to hit here any moment!”

“You sound genuinely concerned with the guy you just basically falcon kicked,” Dustin coughed as he began to catch his breath. “I’m not going to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.s without you though. I’m not about to let some crazy girl run off to get herself killed. They’ve evacuated the entire area. We need to go!”

“I’m not leaving here without my dream being fulfilled!” The dark-haired girl then tried to weasel away from the boy but he quickly reacted, throwing himself into her for a tackle. “Jeez, why are you so rough?! All idiot men are so barbaric! This isn’t a football game, stop tackling me!”

“You run away when I take it easy so this is the only way I know of to stop you,” Dustin kept his grip firm on Abby’s arm as he sat up, gazing at her for answers. “Talk to me here then, I want to know what is going on through that head of yours. Look, I know we barely know each other but I’m not about to let you run off and get yourself killed. We’ve met so we’re connected now, I can’t let you leave until you tell me what’s going on. Why are you so desperate to risk death to find these people? I’ve never even heard of them, how can they be such great heroes?”

Her green orbs flared as she desperately tried to rip her arm away from the boy’s grasp. All Abby wanted was to be free and find her dream, not give her whole story to someone who was practically a complete stranger. However, under Dustin’s glare, the words began to echo within the girl’s mind and she lessened her tugs. Abby sunk down in her seat on the ground and glanced away, a tint of pink fading in on her cheeks as she pouted. Dustin bit his lip when he saw this reaction; it was unexpected and surprisingly cute.

“The Misfit Players are heroes that are outshone by the heroes of this world, such as Ben and the Powerpuff Girls,” Abby began, her blush growing deeper with every word that spouted. “They are considered more of like hooligans to Dexter because they tend not to follow the rules when doing their jobs. They are being cruel though, they just don’t know how to control fully the strength that they possess.  They are my dream; They’ve been my dream since I was a little girl. My parents used to talk about this team of ordinary people who joined together to create a force more powerful than any hero ever created. I want to see them in action…I want to be a part of something that noble.”

As Abby finished, her frown returned and her green orbs glared up at Dustin. The boy sat there in thought, realizing that their dreams were pretty similar. Abby wanted to join this team of Misfit Players in order to make a difference…Dustin wanted nothing more than to be seen as a hero. His push to rush back to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.s was gone as the two of them sat there, eyeing one another for the next move.

“I’m not going with you to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.s,” hissed Abby. “I’m going to the hills and finding my dream. You should run back to your family. They must be worried sick about their son running around when there’s a mass panic in effect.”

“My father said he believed in me and told me to come out here for a reason, especially after meeting you by our house,” Dustin retorted as he slipped his chained necklace around his own neck, letting the ring fall onto his chest. “I’m not going to stop you from achieving your dream because I know how it feels…to want to be something greater…to be something that others can appreciate.”

Abby stared at the boy with interest as he spoke, her body relaxing with every syllable that rolled off his tongue.

“Look, I might not look like a hero but my family believes that I can do it,” Dustin nodded as he lifted to his feet, helping Abby up along with him. “With their support, I will become a hero and fulfill my own dreams. So we’re going to go there together, you and I, and we’re going to meet them Misfit Players!”

“You…” Abby was taken aback from the boy’s words, feeling his grip tighten on her hand as he pushed past her into a sprint for the mountains. Her dark hair threatened to escape her bun as they ran, her frown quickly forming into a smile of approval. He might have been a ‘Rude Boy’ but he was also hero material. “Heh, well I’ll be. All right Rude Boy, I trust you. Let’s just hope we can hurry before the pod touches…!”

Abby’s words were interrupted by a colliding force just atop the mountain peak, smoke rising up as debris rolled down the rocky cliffs. Well, so much for making it there before the pod did.

“Never mind, let’s just hurry already!”

*End Chapter Ten*
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2011, 12:24:09 pm »

Another beautifully written chapter! That was surprisingly quick Alice! Lol, I wasn't expecting another chapter so soon! But I enjoyed it! Loved loved loved this one too.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2011, 02:38:12 pm »

AN: I feel as if I’m on a roll with these new updates. I don’t know, I think I’m spoiling you guys with these multiple chapter postings. I guess I can understand that I probably won’t be posting much updates after this week so I’m really trying to make this week count for updates. I’m currently getting ready to post up a new chapter of The Monsters Within and maybe finally post up the beginning of Papillion since I haven’t been able to give any of those stories any love yet. Cyber Paradise will probably not be updated until tomorrow or sometime later this week. I just don’t have the chapter I’ve worked on with me so I’m not just going to start over on it when I can simply get home later and work on it then.

I’ve also found quite a few other novels of mine while exploring my files yesterday including two stories I very much enjoyed called My Competitive Nature and Why Alice Wonders. As you can tell, the last one is my take on a story of Alice in Wonderland so yeah, you guys just might be interested in checking those out. We’ll see, I might just post it on my word press blog for my penname so you guys can check it out if you want there. There’s quite a few writings up already that aren’t featured on this forum so if you want, go ahead and check them out!

Anyway, let’s move on with the story shall we. I’m sure you’re dying to read more. Well, some of you are at least considering the many demands I got for updates Tongue Hope you guys enjoy! Remember the rules and just have fun ^_^

Chapter Eleven:

A smokescreen rose up into the salty air just above Bravo Beach as the two teens made their strides up the mountain path, carefully maneuvering around the scattered debris from the crash. With every step they took, their excitement doubled to the point of overload. Abby had to be held back with Dustin in order to keep her from charging forth into the site with no defenses prepared. The boy simply kept his grip strong on her arm as they came to the final rock, his blue eyes squinting into the dark cloud in hopes to see anything.

“I can only begin to imagine the possibilities of what this pod could be!” Abby squealed beside Dustin. “Maybe a bomb? Or maybe a homing device? Maybe they are just really tiny aliens and this is one of their ships?”

“Or how about its just some meteor that fell from the planet?” Dustin countered, avoiding the daggers for eyes that Abby had moved into his direction. “You know, I’m starting to think that this isn’t anything to be worried about at all. I don’t see any heroes here. I would think that to be strange if what you were saying was true. It doesn’t seem to be so dangerous. Heck, we haven’t even run into anything strange yet. We’ve just found a massive wall of smoke from the crash.”

“For someone who craves the spotlight of a hero, you have no sense of imagination here,” Abby mumbled with a frown, tugging her hand away from Dustin’s grasp and beginning to move into the smokescreen. “Where’s your sense of adventure? Maybe you should have taken more lessons from that boy Finn. Look, just because you can’t see it now doesn’t mean there isn’t a threat lurking in the shadows. For all we know, the pod could actually be some form of alien from that strange planet. We could end up being that alien’s first happy meal on earth. You’re the main meal and I’m the sweet dessert for after.”

Dustin couldn’t help but chuckle at the girl’s words, staying close on her heels as they approached the shattered Cliffside. He had to admit; he had many different theories himself as to what could be hidden within the smoke. However, he still found it weird that no hero had showed up to explore the possible menace lurking there. It just seemed strange; weren’t they supposed to be the first ones to the scene? Not two idiot teens who were trying to prove themselves.

The brunette had begun to venture too far into the smoke and Dustin’s protectiveness got the better of him. Without a word, Dustin shot his hand out and gripped the girl’s wrist once more, yanking her back to his side. The girl fumed at the sudden move, trying to break herself free from her trap.

“I’m fine so let me go already! I’m going to investigate that pod,” Abby fought to be released but Dustin’s grip only grew tighter. “Rude Boy, I mean it!”

“My name is Dustin! I know you know it,” the boy snapped back before continuing his stare into the smoke. “Look, don’t rush into this. Last I remembered, your goal was to find those Misfit Players.”

“Yeah, and?”

“You’re currently trying to dive blindly into a smokescreen of death to see if there really is a deadly alien monster hiding in there,” Dustin gave a smirk as Abby’s eyes widened. “Thought that might change your mind. Let’s look at the situation from here, Abby. So far, this item of unknown status crash-landed into the mountain and yet no hero has come to check it out. It can’t be a bomb because it would have destroyed most of Bravo Beach and Orchid Bay upon impact. I would believe the best bet here is that it’s a homing device.”

“But how can we be so sure there isn’t any movement down there? In case you haven’t noticed there is a giant wall of smoke blocking our field of vision quite a bit.”

“So diving blindly in there to go look is the best idea you could come up with?”

There was a silence between the two of them as Dustin smirked, knowing he had won the argument. Abby relented after a few minutes and gazed back at Dustin, seeking answers.

“Well, what do you think we should do now? We came here to prove ourselves. We came here to show the Misfit Players that we are meant to join the team. What do you think we should do?”

“Well, first things first, we need to get rid of the smokescreen somehow,” Dustin stated as he pondered how to accomplish this task.

“The smoke huh?” Abby whispered, stepping away from Dustin and nodding. “I know a way to accomplish that task.”

“You do? What way do you mean?”

“I didn’t want to do this in front of you but,” Abby paused a moment before continuing. “I’ll do it. But don’t you dare say anything mean about this or I’ll personally end you! Got it?!”

The black-haired teen gave a subtle nod in response, fearful to even comment on what could happen. Abby sighed as she stood straight up, her breathing falling still as she closed her eyes. The only sounds in audible range were the waves colliding with the rocks below. Dustin felt the world around him suddenly grow peaceful, scanning the cliffs in hopes to understand what was happening.

“Unlock,” Abby’s words signaled a strange spark of light, the brunette wincing as shimmering forms sprouted out from her shoulder blades. The forms began to flutter about and Abby’s body rose into the air gracefully, a blush forming on her cheeks  as Dustin gasped. The forms resembled fairy wings, glittering in the moonlight as Abby hovered above Dustin. “This is so embarrassing…”

“It’s a real-life Tinkerbell?!”

A twitch of the eye and a fist to the head was the response to Dustin’s comment, his unprepared skull quaking with the impact. The black-haired teen stumbled backwards as he nursed his throbbing cranium, his eyes narrowing at the fairy girl fuming in the air beside him.

“What the !@#$ was that for, huh?!” Dustin growled under his breath. “Jeez, it wasn’t anything mean! I just meat you looked like a fairy with those wings! I wasn't trying to be mean!”

“You should be careful of your wording then. I assumed you were being mean like the rest of them though, so my apologies,” Abby stated simply as she rose up, disappearing into the smoke. “Linger there for a bit while I take care of the smoke.”

Dustin kept silent though his thoughts were loud within his mind. ‘Like the rest of them’? What did Abby mean by that? What was this girl anyway? She just suddenly sprouted fairy wings from her back. Dustin frowned at this, knowing that the girl once again had an advantage in their quest. She had an ability that was beyond human and could easily become a hero with such powers. What did he have? A slight head wound and a ring around his neck.

“Here I go!”

Dustin broke from his thoughts in time to witness the smoke before him begin to twist into a funnel, rising up from the mountain and into the open air. His blue eyes widened as Dustin realized the fairy girl was right in the center of the smoke funnel, her own body acting as its center. With a final rapid spin, the smoke migrated itself higher into the sky leaving the Cliffside completely visible to them both. Smiling in approval, Abby lowered herself down to Dustin’s side, carefully placing herself on solid ground.

“You did that? You actually were able to…?”

“Of course I did that, I’m a hero!” Abby mumbled, her green eyes trained on the pod cased within the rocks. The pod itself seemed to leak out some type of green matter, which was splattered all along the rocks. However, there didn’t seem to be any threats at all. Simply a pod by itself. “This is it? I was sort of hoping there would be some sort of threat here. But oh well, I guess that’s for the best right now. I agree with you, it must be some sort of homing device.”

“We should disarm it then if it is,” Dustin retorted as he passed the brunette, beginning carefully down into the crater. “I guess I’ll do it. You’ve already showed off enough for one day. At least let me seem remotely useful.”

Abby giggled at the boy’s comment, watching him intently as he progressed downward into the crater. Dustin slipped a Swiss army knife out of his jean pocket and gripped it tightly, keeping the small weapon at the ready as he reached for the pod. It seemed safe enough to tough, but Dustin still wanted to be careful.

“Wait a minute! The green goop!” Abby’s voice broke the boy’s concentration. “Rude Boy, that green goop is boiling! Get away from there now!”

Dustin’s aquamarine orbs glanced around the crater frantically, watching the green matter begin to boil and sink into the sandy ground around him. The boy stumbled backwards, feeling the earth beneath his feet begin to crumble and quake.

“Dustin! Run!”

Dustin gawked at the scene before him, the rocks and sand becoming melded together by the green goop. The creation rose before him, now in the form of a giant beast. Blood red eyes opened as the creature roared out, advancing its claw towards the terrified boy.

“Of course you would be right about the alien form,” Dustin got out between breaths, his knife at the ready as he tried to back up. “I can’t die yet…I can’t…but what do I do now?!”

*End Chapter Eleven*
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 03:33:36 pm by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2011, 07:51:59 pm »

I'm going to try and update it again later. I'm currently working on a few other projects right now including updates for Cyber Paradise and Monsters Within. We'll see if I can post more. I hope you guys enjoyed the updates though ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2011, 10:25:33 pm »

Chapter eleven is another amazing chapter Alice, great job! -claps- The Tinker Bell part was funny. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2011, 04:25:59 pm »

How can you work on so much stories at once?! xD I've tried doing that and I would get more interested in the other and just abandon the other. Lol, but you do it so well too, which also baffles me! Well written, great stories, amazing job! I do look forward to reading the cyberspace Paradise one!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: