GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 14, 2018, 07:49:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh.... Senpai noticed me.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*  (Read 628 times)
The Tech Teen
S-147
Exclusive Member

wait WAH!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 12:47:06 pm »

good job maka
Report Spam   Logged

needs moar cowbell

Steam:techteen
Gaming Tag(xbox live): The Tech Teen
coweater
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 09:25:16 pm »

look at the shock files and give me a charater please
Report Spam   Logged
Agent Gold Dasher
Official Site Moe Connoisseur
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 08:12:55 am »

Why have I waited so long to begin reading this incredible work of fan fiction? I have shame...forgive me Alice .  Cry

You were always willing to take the time to read my work and post encouragement, and I think I need to shape up and start returning the favor.

I have read through chapter three. Shivers went up and down my spine when Steel slipped on his dark shades as cool as a cucumber in the first chapter.  Shocked

I must continue to read through chapter seven!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 12:27:58 pm by Agent Gold Dasher » Report Spam   Logged

Have a problem on the forums? Shoot me a PM and I can help.

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 09:56:58 am »

DAWWWW! Thank u guys for reading my fanfic :3 and Aw Agent read my story? ^^ I'm so pleased to have such kind words from such a gifted writer!!! Thanks to everyone *bows*

Ok so you are all probably wondering, "Alice, where's that next chappie you promised us?" Well...hehehe...I haven't finished it yet ^_^' sorta forgot the fic existed there for a good week or so XD But I keep getting reminded by a few readers *looks over at Soapy aka Miley Cyrus* I'm here to say that along with lots of work I'm doing right now, I'm actually going to sit down and write up the chappie completely this week. I might post some snip-its in the Writers Guild.

As most of you know, I started reposting everything and making the chappies shorter...plus I decided in the last chappie that I would rewrite some things to make it hurry up with the storyline. So instead of just reposting all the things I wrote beforehand, I have to actually rewrite a chappie Tongue That's why its taking so long.

Anyway, I appreciate you guys sticking with me through my hiatus. Look forward to seeing a few chappies in the making very soon ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Dr. Crane
Dr. Jonathan Crane, at your service.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 06:39:22 pm »

I completely forgot this fanfic existed, as well. :U I'm so horrible. ._.
Anyhow; I'm waiting for Jack 'n Cillian to make their grand appearances. ;n; I've got another character for you, if you wouldn't mind adding him... He could be seen fighting Jack, or something. They despise each other, ehee.
Report Spam   Logged

~Dr. Crane was here, striking fear into the hearts of "crazies"~
  DeviantART -- Gaia -- Twitter -- YouTube -- Roliana -- Formspring
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 06:23:39 am »

AHAHAHA! Well its ok, the fic's own writer forgot it existed ^_- that's probably as bad as it gets! ^^ But sure, you know the drill just post me a bio and I'll be able to add him in! :3
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2010, 10:57:06 am »

Wow.... The story was Incredible, amazing, exciting and so much more! I read the first Chapter and was intrigued on how well written it was.   Laugh You captured the characters perfectly! I love the part when Dexter is speaking of the stand for heroes and when Mandark interrupts. lol! You out did yourself Alice! The next chapter you wright, Im defiantly going to read it.   Grin

P.S. I had to edit this a lot because I kept finding another reason why I loved this story. Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:25:30 am by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Agent Gold Dasher
Official Site Moe Connoisseur
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2010, 12:17:04 pm »

Phew, I'm finally all caught up. As expected, you write one mean peice of fan-fiction Alice. I am curious to see how Dustin will blossom into a hero.
Report Spam   Logged

Have a problem on the forums? Shoot me a PM and I can help.

CTRL ALT Dead
Ser Pouncelot
Exclusive Member

From Fabletown with Love

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2010, 01:20:16 pm »

Wait when did you post chapter seven? It seems kind of familiar
for some reason... I have not read it completely though... just
a couple of lines at the beggining...
Report Spam   Logged

"We now have a dog and Alistair is still the dumbest one in the party." - Morrigan
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 01:24:16 pm »

Aw thank u everyone for the kind words ^^ I'm glad that you all liked it!!!

And silly Rucka, I actually started rewriting chapters so its not the "same thing" you read before when the fic was originally posted Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

CTRL ALT Dead
Ser Pouncelot
Exclusive Member

From Fabletown with Love

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 01:29:05 pm »

Goodie! I have more to read when I'm bored out of my mind.

Off-topic: I can't seem to get silver crates from the race that gave me
the green ski thingy. I raced twice and got both golds <_<.
Report Spam   Logged

"We now have a dog and Alistair is still the dumbest one in the party." - Morrigan
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 10:11:40 am »

While searching through the story, I realized I should really post up some of the bios for my characters just so you guys could get to know them ^^ Here's a look at Dustin and Abby as well as the Members of Team 6 :3 I'll add more bios as I go so no worries ^^

Name: Dustin Hawthorne
Height: 5’10”
Hair: Black hair often kept messy
Eyes: Aquamarine
Skin: Fair
Powers/Fighting Style: Currently Unknown
Facts: A teenager who works two jobs while dealing with school, he cares deeply for his family. He always had a dream to be a “hero” but as time went on, he started separating dreams from his known reality. When Abby tells him about the Misfit Players, he is taken from his relatively normal life and thrown into a life he dreamed of having.

Name: Davis “Steel” Monroe
Height: 5’9” ½
Hair: small dreads, black
Eyes: Gray
Skin: Dark, African-American
Powers/Fighting Style: Strength, steel-plates forming all over his body, currently the most prominent on his arms and hands.
Facts: Steel is often having trouble holding back his own strength, which gets him in trouble a lot with his superiors. The steel plates on his body he conceals, including always wearing a jacket and gloves to hide his almost completely-covered arms and hands. He’s the leader of Team 6.

Name: Abigail “Abby” Louis
Height: 5’6” ½
Hair: brunette, tied up into a bun
Eyes: Forest Green
Skin: Fair
Powers/Fighting Style: She has fairy wings and wields magic powers
Facts: Abby has a past that has yet to be shared with the group, it was rough for her being the way she is but when she heard about the Misfit Players, she knew that would be a place for her to belong.

Name: Alex “Lex” Dupree
Height: 5’5” ½
Hair: Curly red hair, grown past ears
Eyes: Bright Green
Skin: Tanned
Powers/Fighting Style: Uses Chomp to fight while wielding him
Facts: A hotheaded twin with a huge passion for battle, he often gets into arguments with friends and foes. Alex and his family had a lonely life growing up and he decided one day to create an imaginary friend. Thus, Chomp was born. Chomp has the power to grow and change shape, and looks like Chain Chomp in a way.

Name: “DJ” Mae Trix Dupree
Height: 5’5” ½
Hair: Curly red hair, shoulder-length, often tied into two messy braids
Eyes: Bright Green
Powers/Fighting Style: The power of manipulating sound waves
Facts: DJ Mae Trix has the power of music as told by her subordinates. Mae uses her headphones as well as other sounds to manipulate the sound waves as a weapon in combat. She’s extremely powerful but still hasn’t completely controlled her powers yet. So sometimes, the damage she leaves is a little great.

Name: Austin Dupree
Height: 5’1” ½
Hair: Sandy-Blonde, messy
Eyes: Light Blue
Powers/Fighting Style: the power to bring his drawings to life
Facts: The youngest of the Dupree family, Austin is very shy. He often can be seen drawing things in his little pad. He opens up mainly to Team 6, though he’s still very quiet. Because he’s young, he’s only admitted in battle when the team feels they won’t be able to win without another in their ranks.

Name: Ronny Bain
Height: 6’2”
Hair: Grayish-Blond hair, wavy, grown past ears
Eyes: Golden
Skin: Pale
Powers/Fighting Style: He’s an animoid, which is a human that can turn into a man-beast, he has several versions but his favorite is his wolf form. He is also trained in different fighting styles that he sometimes uses in combat.
Facts: Whenever he talks, he sometimes comes across with an attitude so he tries to stay as quiet as possible. He tends to let his animalistic side show too often, which sometimes freaks out the others. He tends to only get along with his team so he’s viewed as anti-social.
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 09:09:00 am »

AN: Hope you’re enjoying the fic so far Cheesy I’m enjoying rewriting the original chapters three and four and making the story flow faster hopefully while adding in some more characters :3 And if you couldn’t tell from the title of the fic currently, this part is just the beginning, I plan to do a couple different sections, the next one in the series being when Dustin joins the Misfit Players and some of their adventures.

Now let’s see, this chapter features Reggie as well as our girl Abby. The main thing I really wanted to include here was one of Baki’s characters, Cillian Fickenaur xD I hope you guys like him! I certainly love what he brings to the story ^_^ Special Thanks to Baki for letting me use him in the fic! He’s going to do great (evil muwahahaha) things for sure.

All right, enough with putting this series on hold hahaha! It’s time for a new chapter and that’s what you guys are getting :3 Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Ok, so I don’t own Cartoon Network, its characters or shows. I just own this fanfiction as well as my original characters.

Chapter Eight:

The Hawthorne household was void of life, the only movements being the shadows dancing across the walls. The depleting sunlight poured through the windows, only being halted by a single figure from the outside.

Abby didn’t know why she had ended up back at that house but there she was, standing on the Rude Boy’s front porch in silence. She knew that no one was home; Abby had watched the entire neighborhood panic and dash for the docks, the Hawthorne’s included. However, something was there and its aura was strong.

“Does this feeling have something to do with Rude Boy?” Abby questioned, inching closer to the door. “Maybe I should just…”

“Well, this is a surprise. A young girl standing on our front porch; you a friend of Dustin’s?”

The brunette tensed at the voice, ripping around in surprise. Her green orbs were wide as she started at the rugged man approaching the house, a smirk painted on his face.

“Ah, I was just…”

“Yeah, you must be here for Dustin. Good for him,” the man chuckled before strolling past the girl, turning the knob on the door. “You do know though that there’s a panic going on though right? I mean, if you look to the sky you could probably tell this isn’t just your average day.”

Abby watched the man carefully as he walked into the house, his gaze switching from room to room as he gliding through the halls.

“Everyone in the house left already for the docks, if that’s what you’re here for,” Abby whispered, staring over at the man as he continued to scout the house. “I was just coming to make sure everyone got out safely. And it looks like they did.”

“Yeah, I know they did. Bet my family’s in a panic over at the docks,” the man replied, disappearing down one of the halls. “Come in if you’d like.”

Abby tiptoed into the house, confused at what was occurring. The man was obviously the father of the Rude Boy and he returned home, even though he knew his family was at the docks waiting for him.

“Um, excuse me sir…shouldn’t you also be at the docks then?” Abby questioned, glancing over the family pictures adorning the halls of the living room. “I know I saw all three of them leave, so there isn’t anyone left here.”

“I know, my family wouldn’t wait around here when they know the best place for us to meet up is where the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.s are,” the brunette heard the man’s voice from one of the back rooms. “I’m here for a different reason. Just give me a few moments and all be done all right?”

Several minutes passed before the man stumbled around the corner, a small item concealed in his fist as he smiled. Abby continued to watch the man like a hawk, unable to really understand what was going on. All the brunette could tell was that whatever was in that man’s hand was what had that strong aura.

“Man, I’m so sorry. Didn’t mean to be rude, I didn’t introduce myself,” the man held out a hand to the girl. “My name is Reggie Hawthorne; I’m Dustin’s father.”

‘So that’s the Rude Boy’s name?’ Abby gave a slight smile while shaking the man’s outstretched hand. “My name is Abigail Louis and I met your son Dustin recently. He’s an interesting character.”

“Ha, that’s my boy. Well, I’m going to head off to the docks now to meet up with my family,” Reggie led the girl outside, closing the door behind him. “Will you be joining us on the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.s? I’m sure your parents must be worried.”

Abby’s green orbs avoided Reggie’s gaze for a moment, taken aback by the comment. However, she shook it off and eyed his clenched fist.

“I’ll be heading there soon. I’m looking for someone currently,” the brunette whispered. “I have a question for you if you don’t mind me asking. What is that thing you have clenched in your fist?”

Reggie’s smile widened as he pushed past the girl, strolling down the sidewalk and into the emptied street. Abby stared in confusion, a little annoyed once Reggie sent a wave over his shoulder. So that’s where Dustin got his rudeness from; like father like son. At least Reggie had the decency to at least introduce himself.

“You’ll see soon enough, Miss Abigail!” Reggie called out, breaking Abby out of her thoughts while he continued down the road. “You’ll see soon enough!”

Elsewhere…

His leg muscles ached with each step Dustin took, his speed getting him through the town’s streets with little difficulty. The left-alone cars parked in the traffic were a bit of a hassle, but the teen eventually making it past the ocean rental shops. Dustin knew his father was close, he could feel it in his gut. Now all he had to do was get past all the buildings into his neighborhood and…

SLAM! Dustin staggered backwards onto the hard pavement, his fingers gracing his left cheek. The teen was speechless for a moment, unable to follow exactly what had happened.

“Well, would you look at that? Seems a pest just rushed right into my perfectly innocent crowbar and left some blood on it.”

Dustin was brought out of his thoughts by the voice, his aquamarine eyes glancing up to see a man in very businesslike attire, his attire white save for his pitch black tie. The man was eyeing the teen, his dark orbs full of hatred. A crowbar rested in the man’s grasp, ready for its master to wield it how he saw fit.

“You should pay for splattering your worthless blood on my crowbar’s polished surface,” the man spat out, extending the crowbar to lift up the fearful teen’s chin. “Now apologize or die…wait, what is the point of giving you the choice? You’re going to die anyway.” 

-End Chapter Eight-
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 02:49:22 pm by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 03:18:43 pm »

Nice chapter. I am very excited   to see what happens next  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
connorwoods
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 05:05:45 pm »

This is great but Slim Bebop scares me i wish i was in the frontlines were all the action is!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: