GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
November 30, 2020, 02:31:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: /looks at Ultra/ Boy am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's the admin and we're frozen out here and that we're in there and I just remembered that we're out here but what I wanna know is where's the owner.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*  (Read 740 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 10:11:40 am »

While searching through the story, I realized I should really post up some of the bios for my characters just so you guys could get to know them ^^ Here's a look at Dustin and Abby as well as the Members of Team 6 :3 I'll add more bios as I go so no worries ^^

Name: Dustin Hawthorne
Height: 5’10”
Hair: Black hair often kept messy
Eyes: Aquamarine
Skin: Fair
Powers/Fighting Style: Currently Unknown
Facts: A teenager who works two jobs while dealing with school, he cares deeply for his family. He always had a dream to be a “hero” but as time went on, he started separating dreams from his known reality. When Abby tells him about the Misfit Players, he is taken from his relatively normal life and thrown into a life he dreamed of having.

Name: Davis “Steel” Monroe
Height: 5’9” ½
Hair: small dreads, black
Eyes: Gray
Skin: Dark, African-American
Powers/Fighting Style: Strength, steel-plates forming all over his body, currently the most prominent on his arms and hands.
Facts: Steel is often having trouble holding back his own strength, which gets him in trouble a lot with his superiors. The steel plates on his body he conceals, including always wearing a jacket and gloves to hide his almost completely-covered arms and hands. He’s the leader of Team 6.

Name: Abigail “Abby” Louis
Height: 5’6” ½
Hair: brunette, tied up into a bun
Eyes: Forest Green
Skin: Fair
Powers/Fighting Style: She has fairy wings and wields magic powers
Facts: Abby has a past that has yet to be shared with the group, it was rough for her being the way she is but when she heard about the Misfit Players, she knew that would be a place for her to belong.

Name: Alex “Lex” Dupree
Height: 5’5” ½
Hair: Curly red hair, grown past ears
Eyes: Bright Green
Skin: Tanned
Powers/Fighting Style: Uses Chomp to fight while wielding him
Facts: A hotheaded twin with a huge passion for battle, he often gets into arguments with friends and foes. Alex and his family had a lonely life growing up and he decided one day to create an imaginary friend. Thus, Chomp was born. Chomp has the power to grow and change shape, and looks like Chain Chomp in a way.

Name: “DJ” Mae Trix Dupree
Height: 5’5” ½
Hair: Curly red hair, shoulder-length, often tied into two messy braids
Eyes: Bright Green
Powers/Fighting Style: The power of manipulating sound waves
Facts: DJ Mae Trix has the power of music as told by her subordinates. Mae uses her headphones as well as other sounds to manipulate the sound waves as a weapon in combat. She’s extremely powerful but still hasn’t completely controlled her powers yet. So sometimes, the damage she leaves is a little great.

Name: Austin Dupree
Height: 5’1” ½
Hair: Sandy-Blonde, messy
Eyes: Light Blue
Powers/Fighting Style: the power to bring his drawings to life
Facts: The youngest of the Dupree family, Austin is very shy. He often can be seen drawing things in his little pad. He opens up mainly to Team 6, though he’s still very quiet. Because he’s young, he’s only admitted in battle when the team feels they won’t be able to win without another in their ranks.

Name: Ronny Bain
Height: 6’2”
Hair: Grayish-Blond hair, wavy, grown past ears
Eyes: Golden
Skin: Pale
Powers/Fighting Style: He’s an animoid, which is a human that can turn into a man-beast, he has several versions but his favorite is his wolf form. He is also trained in different fighting styles that he sometimes uses in combat.
Facts: Whenever he talks, he sometimes comes across with an attitude so he tries to stay as quiet as possible. He tends to let his animalistic side show too often, which sometimes freaks out the others. He tends to only get along with his team so he’s viewed as anti-social.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: