GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
October 21, 2020, 08:02:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 404 - Announcement Not Found.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*  (Read 702 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 09:56:58 am »

DAWWWW! Thank u guys for reading my fanfic :3 and Aw Agent read my story? ^^ I'm so pleased to have such kind words from such a gifted writer!!! Thanks to everyone *bows*

Ok so you are all probably wondering, "Alice, where's that next chappie you promised us?" Well...hehehe...I haven't finished it yet ^_^' sorta forgot the fic existed there for a good week or so XD But I keep getting reminded by a few readers *looks over at Soapy aka Miley Cyrus* I'm here to say that along with lots of work I'm doing right now, I'm actually going to sit down and write up the chappie completely this week. I might post some snip-its in the Writers Guild.

As most of you know, I started reposting everything and making the chappies shorter...plus I decided in the last chappie that I would rewrite some things to make it hurry up with the storyline. So instead of just reposting all the things I wrote beforehand, I have to actually rewrite a chappie Tongue That's why its taking so long.

Anyway, I appreciate you guys sticking with me through my hiatus. Look forward to seeing a few chappies in the making very soon ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: