GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 08, 2021, 10:39:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: when the ultra not around.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Misfit Players: The Beginning *Chapter Thirteen Posted*  (Read 880 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: May 31, 2010, 09:34:19 am »

AN: All right, the original first chapter is completely re-posted! Now just three more original chapters to go and then I’ll be onto the War chapters! Remember to get in your requests by the end of this week to have your favorite CN characters featured in the War chapters! Thanks and Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Ok, so I don’t own Cartoon Network, its characters or shows. I just own this fanfiction as well as my original characters.

Chapter Four:

His steps were quick as Dustin marched the streets of Orchid Bay to his home. His mother, Lidia Hawthorne, was most likely home by now cooking dinner for the family. His father, Reggie Hawthorne, worked at the docks on the ships and would most likely not appear until well after sunset. And his little brother Devin would undoubtedly be playing in the yard waiting for his brother to return from his long day at school and work.

“Big Bro!” Dustin heard the cheerful voice of his brother as he came to the final leg of his trip, his strides growing longer so that he hurried into the yard to greet Devin. “Yay, Big Bro’s home!”

“Hey Devin, hard at play I see,” Dustin patted the younger boy’s head as he came to a halt within the yard, staring over at the setting sun with interest. “Man, I made it home just in time, eh?”

“Sure did!” Devin cheered as he twirled around happily. “Bro, did you hear? The Powerpuff Girls saved the day again! It was on the TV earlier.”

“Yeah, I heard that,” Dustin mumbled in response, letting out a sigh as he remembered his hopeless dreams.

“But the Powerpuff Girls haven’t got anything on you, Big Bro! You’re the best hero I know!” Devin continued to praise his brother as Dustin let a smile creep to his lips. At least he was a hero to somebody.

“Hero?”

Dustin paused as Devin fell silent, the young boy staring towards the direction opposite where his brother was facing. The black-haired boy turned heel to the street, eyeing the girl who most likely was the owner to the voice.

“Sorry, do we know you?” Dustin questioned as he looked over the girl on the street, her chocolate brown hair put up in a bun to keep it out of her pale face. “You don’t look familiar.”

“You said hero? Are you a hero?” The girl ignored Dustin’s questions, continuing her prodding from the street. “Could you be one of the Misfit Players?”

“Misfit players?” Dustin repeated as he raised an eyebrow. “What in the world are you talking about? Who are you?”

“So you’re not…” The girl sighed, her aggravation evident as she stomped her foot. “I was hoping that I’d finally found them. I want to show them that I have what it takes to be a player.”

“Will you at least answer who you are and who these ‘Misfit Players’ are?” Dustin pushed Devin up on the porch, instructing him to get inside and away from the strange girl that had appeared. “If not then I’m gonna have to ask you to leave, crazy girl.”

“Crazy girl, wow you’re quite the rude one. You’re definitely not hero material,” the girl mumbled, light green eyes shooting a glare in Dustin’s direction. “My name is Abby if you must know. Abigail Louis, the next hero to join the ranks of the Misfit Players.”

“Wait, hero? How are you a hero, you look pretty normal to me,” Dustin snapped back at the girl.

“You yell at me about not introducing myself immediately yet rude boy doesn’t bother to show the same common courtesy towards myself. You really are rude,” Abby sighed again as she stared up at the sky, her green eyes growing wide at the green mass that had come into view. “That thing…in the sky! Oh no, I need to find the Misfit Players.”

Dustin heard the girl as she panicked from her place on the street, darting off towards the direction of the docks. However, all he could think about was what she had mentioned before. The Misfit Players, apparently some group of heroes existed and he knew nothing about it. And if they could accept some crazy girl like that, then Dustin might actually have a chance.

“Wait…the sky?” Dustin finally grasped the final words the girl spoke, his aquamarine eyes gazing upwards to the sky. And what he saw would change his life forever.

-End of Chapter Four-
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: