GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
February 22, 2020, 03:45:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👎⚐ ✡⚐🕆 ☞✋☠👎 ✋❄ ☼✋💧✋👌☹☜ 🕈☟☜☠ ✋ 💧✌✡ ❄☟☜ ☠✌💣☜ 🕈✋☠☝🕆💧👎✋☠☝🕆💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Official Statement: What Drops What

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Statement: What Drops What  (Read 16942 times)
DarkTundraS

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: May 01, 2010, 04:55:57 am »

You should understand that each class: Adaptium, Blastion, and Cosmix of the same level correspond with the same drop table.  Each table is unique and can repeat with another item in another table:  I have narrowed the possibility that the heavy bio plasma cannon is on another table.  Miasmas and Lizard's of lv 30 drop the same table, as estimated by 3 days Aprox 25 hours of possible crate collecting i have seen the same pattern in items and believe that they contain the same table.  Same with the Freaks and STones.  They too coreelate with the same table but i could be mistaken by the not finding a lance and fallen blade in both tables.  This does not explain the missing rapid drops of the lv 30 uncommons such as the surge cannon 110 v and the atlantis scattergun.  I assume the third table was mis put and entered into the nano lair freaks and the one outside you all know drops lv 31 Skull table. so that is a great possibility that i made out of field work.  let me know if you have any other suspicions and we can test them out.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: