GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
November 26, 2020, 12:50:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is there even a character limit for these? Could I paste the entire Bee movie script? Let's find out.
Update: I can't beelieve that worked. However it crashed the forum every time it showed up on the announcements. Amazing.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread

Pages: 1 ... 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 ... 596   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread  (Read 25738 times)
Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #8550 on: August 26, 2015, 03:37:10 pm »

There are plenty of other ways to be strong. I've met too many "powerful" people who turned out to be very weak. Over the years they piled up and no doubt more of them will suffice. You are not one of those people Silver, you are strong. Just like Alice, just like Zoey, and just like me.
Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax
ULTRA HIMSELF
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8551 on: August 26, 2015, 06:20:39 pm »

-Silver downed his beer again with ease-

"You know what, screw it. I don't wanna think. I don't wanna get sad or worried about the future. The more I think the worse it'll get. I wanna get sh*tfaced drunk right now."
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8552 on: August 26, 2015, 07:57:24 pm »

-Ash can sense his friend's distress and page him in the back, hoping it will out Silver more at ease.-

I'll tell you what old friend. Let me worry about the future. It's my job after all, and I have much less going on in terms of deep inner turmoil anyway. So yeah, leave it to me. I'm leader after all.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:59:59 pm by Sharpshoot » Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax
ULTRA HIMSELF
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #8553 on: August 26, 2015, 08:37:14 pm »

/Alice blush deepened as she lowered her gaze/

/Alice/: I've put him through hell and so much has happened...so many of our friends have perished thanks to this bloody war. He's in the state he's in because of all this...we wanted something to look forward to for when it's all over but I fear even when this fight ends another begins. I don't want to face it alone and I-I want to marry Rex...the love of my life...I'm done waiting. I want to get married tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8554 on: August 26, 2015, 10:35:21 pm »

-Zoey stared at Alice in shock-

Tonight? I'm not against you and Rex getting married now or anything, but I want to be sure that you really want this. If Rex agrees, then we have to get everybody and everything ready ASAP.

-Zoey's excitement was growing. A wedding tonight would create a nice celebratory atmosphere after all of horrible things her team had gone through. They would all be able to relax and enjoy each others company for once in a very long time-
Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8555 on: August 27, 2015, 12:21:07 am »

-Silver was more calm at the comfort of Ash-

"It's not that I don't wanna think about the future. It's just that I wanna live in the now because i haven't seen you in over three years and the future is gonna be filled with pain and hurt most of the time. The future is unknown. The past is a memory. Now, what matters, that's a gift. That's why they call it the present." He said, tapping his cigarette on the table a bit and biting his lip. "I'm honestly scared of the future. But I know it'll have a good ending. The path to that ending is what scares me." He put his cigarette back in his mouth
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8556 on: August 27, 2015, 04:52:46 am »

/Alice gave a nod as a smile brimmed her lips/

/Alice/: T-Tonight...if Rex will have me...I want to get married tonight. I'm just so scared...he won't say yes
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8557 on: August 27, 2015, 08:03:10 am »

-Zoey smiled at her friend-

Well...even if he doesn't say yes, just know that you will get married at later point in time. Now, instead of standing here and having this little internal debate that is making you more nervous, why don't you go ask him? Do you want me to go in with you?
Report Spam   Logged

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8558 on: August 27, 2015, 10:19:03 am »

/Alice gave a shy nod to her friend as she gulped hard in her throat/
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8559 on: August 27, 2015, 10:27:51 am »

Stop psyching yourself out.

-Zoey started to gently push Alice towards the door-

Go ahead and get in there. I'll be right next to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8560 on: August 27, 2015, 01:51:37 pm »

/The purple-haired angel bit hard on her lip before gently pushing open the door, Doc Holiday and Rex both peeking over in surprise. (I'm not sure if we said Doc was somewhere else but...she's there now lol). A sigh of relief echoed through the room as Rex offered a grin, Holiday quick to scamper to the duo's side and observe them both carefully/

/Doc Holiday/: You sure you're feeling ok to be walking around Zoey? Dizzy at all? Maybe we should get you back to bed-.

/Alice had already made her way to Rex, the Evo quick to scoop up her hand in his as he continued to smile. He wasn't going to pester her about waiting so long to come for him. He wasn't going to pester her about the fight and what had happened. All that mattered was that she was there and alive/

/Rex/: I've missed you.

/Alice/: I've missed you too. You look like you're healing up nicely.

/Rex chuckled with a gesture to his other arm that was casted up and the various bandages around his body. (I also can't remember what all was injured so...I'm terrible and here you go lol). Luckily his wounds were healing up much faster than if he were once more a normal boy. Still, he had seen better days. Even his blackened eye was managing to fade some...though still noticeable to his fiancé/

/Rex/: I've had nothing but rest. Doc's been pretty **** about that. Ain't she cruel?

/Doc Holiday/: Shush you. You've needed rest. The attack was hard on you.

/Rex waved off the doctor's comments before feeling the girl's hand tighten its grip/

/Rex/: You alright?

/Alice/: I'm fine. I'm fine, I just-. I really missed you Rex. Even though we weren't apart but for so long this time...It felt like a lifetime apart from you.

/Rex's cheeks hinted pink as he smiled/

/Rex/: Well listen to who's being a romantic. It's been hell without you too. I missed you so much Alice.

/The purple-haired angel hummed at his words, feeling her confidence returning as she spoke with him. Perhaps she could successfully do what she wanted more than life itself/

/Alice/: Rex, I thought long and hard during my journey retrieving Ash. I thought so hard I swear I thought my brain would burst it was overflowing. I kept thinking about how much I missed you and wanted you by my side. I kept glancing at the ring you gave me and felt a warmth in my heart I've only truly felt with you in my life.

/Rex/: It was hell on me too love. I kept laying here wondering where you were and what you were doing. I kept thinking about the adventures you were having without me.

/Alice/: And I never want to have adventures without you Rex...because I love you and I want you to always be by my side no matter what.

/Rex/: And I will-

/Alice tightened the grip on his hand, feeling his ring beneath her touch as she gave herself a reassuring nod. She could do this/

/Alice/: Rex, I know we said we would wait until-well until everything was over and done with...however, the longer we've waited now has left me a blubbering mess. I want to be with you forever Rex. I want to be married to you. So...if you'll have me...

/Rex's gaze was wide as he listened to his fiancé's words, tears threatening to well up in his eyes as he struggled to speak/

/Rex/: A-Are you saying-?

/Alice/: I don't care if it's not traditional, I don't care if it's in the midst of a war...all that matters is that you and me are able to get married and be amongst our friends to share this special day. I want us to be together no matter what. Rex, will you marry me...tonight...?

/The Evo barely allowed her to finish, throwing an arm around his fiancé and pulling her into his grasp. Their lips met with his answer, a sound yes as they cried in their embrace. They would be wed that evening/
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8561 on: August 27, 2015, 02:24:09 pm »

OT: It's completely okay, I've forgotten a bunch of stuff too. >.< The feels though! I'm gonna go cry from how cute that post was  Laugh

-Zoey brushed off Doctor Holiday's questions as nothing that she couldn't handle. The evo smiled as she saw Alice gather the courage she needed to ask Rex her question. After the couple embraced, Zoey and Doctor Holiday quietly made their way out of the room. Zoey popped her head in one last moment to tell Alice that she would start arranging everything-

I'll see if we can find you guys some clean and fancier clothes too. Or well...as fancy as I can find in this place.

-She then left the hallway with Doctor Holiday and the former Providence employee looked at her with curiosity-

Holiday: I haven't seen you smile in a long time, Zoey. Or this happy.

Well, what can I say? I have a feeling that things are going to start taking a turn for the best now.

-Zoey's old self was shining brightly at that moment and Holiday couldn't help but believe in the evo's optimism like she had months before-
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8562 on: August 27, 2015, 02:48:13 pm »

OT: Aw I'm glad it was a cute post Cheesy I figured we would need happier times lol
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8563 on: August 27, 2015, 03:08:25 pm »

OT: I can definitely agree with that ^.^  Is there anything really specific you wanted us to do for the wedding??
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8564 on: August 27, 2015, 03:35:30 pm »

OT: Nope, anything works for me Smiley he will be injured and my character will prlly just throw on a dress. Simple is fine
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 ... 596   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: