GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
October 21, 2020, 04:48:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IT'S HIIIIIIGH NOON.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread

Pages: 1 ... 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 ... 596   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread  (Read 25731 times)
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #8655 on: September 13, 2015, 12:49:23 pm »

-Silver saw a Shadow Mecreador and was grabbed by him, tossed against the wall as he choked out a bit of blood. He couldn't do this alone. The stingers were zapping his powers slowly-

"(Censored)... I can beat this... I can do this." He whispered to himself
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: September 13, 2015, 12:58:03 pm »

-Removing Shadow Isabel's heart and following it up with attacks on the other shadows was rapidly sapping Zoey's strength. She became worried as she heard the fight which Silver was involved in and created a black hole to appear behind Shadow Mecrador-

...Mecrador, you idiot.
Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8657 on: September 14, 2015, 02:18:27 am »

OT: So there I was thinking this was just going to be a normal wedding night and I figured I was just going to wait until Alice replied. Here you are though, getting super busy. What the hell. Oh well, like hell I'm missing out, I don't care if Ash is a cripple.

-Ash zips around the halls, hanging on to his claymore as it pierces through many shadowy demons and monsters alike. He keeps his breathing filtered through the use of his Sharpshoot magic, using his claymore to move as fast as he can and find the source of the core.-

Oh look, Shadow Armando and Piestro. Wait, why would Natty use them of all people, they're people we've all forgetten about.

-Ash zips past the shadowy demons, destroying them in one blow-

You don't live in a sphere of darkness for 6 months and not pick up a few secrets. The core needs to be near a source of infinite darkness, otherwise it's just a dud. I think I know exactly where it is.

-Ash's flies and he hangs on as it makes a brisk turn to Marceline, who is currently being harassed by shadow versions of her friends from Ooo. The vampire queen fights using her guitar to slice the necks from off from the shadows.-

Hey Marceline, how are you doing this fine night? Waiting for our friends to wed?

-Marceline turns to Ash at the sound of his voice, only find her eyes glowing red and a fiery aura of darkness surrounding her. In her forehead however, lies a black sphere that seems to burn the life from the vampire. Her wails of fury do nothing to intimidate Ash.-

Bingo. What better source of darkness than a creature of the Night'osphere. There's not enough power surging through Marceline though, all of the core isn't within her. There have to be at least two more of them lying around. Silver, whatever you do buddy, don't lose it. I have a feeling one of these is in you. Hey Marceline, would you mind staying still for me? I'm not a surgeon and I sure don't want to make a mess of you trying to extract that nice little dot from your forehead. Why don't we give each other a hand, yes? That way your face stays free of bruises and Silver doesn't kill me for rearranging his fiancée's face. Sound good?

Marceline: *wails in fury* -Marceline lunges at Ash, coupled with shadows of himself when he was younger.-

Was worth a shot right? Man I really DID used to have a curvy, feminine figure in my younger days didn't I? I wonder if people mistook Zoey for the boy.

Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax
ULTRA HIMSELF
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: September 14, 2015, 05:31:24 am »

-Silver got up and grabbed the core as quick as he could, gripping and pulling it as he tore it from the wall, crushing it in his hands and destroying it. Some of the smoke and shadows disappeared as silver fell back to the ground, breathing softly-
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: September 14, 2015, 08:16:01 am »

-Zoey defended herself against Shadow Mecrador, who had managed to trap her in a corner due to her increasing weakness. She felt severe pain as the creature attempted to choke the life out in addition to the dark poisoning. The evo manage to free herself, but was shocked when her foe didn't disappear-

Don't tell me there's more than one core...

-Without realizing what she was doing again, Zoey tore out Shadow Mecrador's heart and spoke orders into it-

Destroy as many of your shadow buddies as possible, especially those interfering with us reaching the other core.

-With that, Shadow Mecrador took off to complete his given assignment as Zoey held onto the heart to keep it safe-

-Zoey had gotten rid of her shoes and cut off some of the length of her dress so that it wouldn't interfere with her fighting ability, but her rapidly weakening state had proven to be more of an obstacle than that. Her breathing had turned into shallow little breaths with the occasional big breath as she started regaining energy-

...How are you holding up, Silver?
Report Spam   Logged

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #8660 on: September 14, 2015, 03:56:24 pm »

/Many of their friends had leapt into action, Doc Holiday quick to aid Rex to the hall where Alice scooped him into an embrace. The Evo made a silly comment of their terrible luck as he saw how beautiful she looked before the wedding. The purple-haired angel simply laughed through her fear and frustrations before turning to the sounds of struggle/

/Alice/: I felt some thing coming. It's here...ruining our weddi ng night. What luck...

/Rex/: Do you know what it is?

/Alice/: I'm not sure. I came here as soon as I learned we were in trouble.

/Rex audibly growled at the news, Doc Holiday ready to retreat with him before he held up his good hand and took hold of Aloce's shoulder/

/Rex/: Let's go find the @sshole who decided to step in on our wedding...

/Alice/: But Rex, you-

/Rex/: I'm well enough to swing a sword. Let's take care of the problem...and once it's over, I am sealing these vows with you. We are going to be married. No one will stand in our way.

/The angel stared wide-eyed at the Evo before grinning up a storm, her wings shimmering as they forced from her back. Careful with her fiance, she lifted him up and flew through the halls, his hand forming into a blade before they crashed in and stood with their companions/

/Alice/: Diamond storm!

/Entire rows of shadows were sliced through with ease, the glittering gems sending them back to the core where they belong. Even injured Rex kept with the pace, his sword taking down flocks of the pests that dared to intrude/

/Alice/: where are they coming from?
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: September 14, 2015, 04:31:38 pm »

-Silver slowly sat up, grabbing his stomach as he coughed up a bit of blood-

"Not that well honestly..."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: September 14, 2015, 05:30:29 pm »

I know what you mean.

-Zoey was applying pressure to her left shoulder, where one of the shadows had managed to stab her and widen the injury. There was also a set of bruises appearing due to Shadow Mecrador's attack on her-

We need to find the rest of the cores, however many there are.

-She stood up carefully as she winced in pain before spotting Alice and Rex entering the room below. Zoey looked at Silver and became pale when she saw that there was a faint glow coming from Silver's abdomen-

Uh...Silver...Check your stomach.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:36:26 pm by TurqoiseAngel » Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: September 14, 2015, 05:41:21 pm »

-Silver looked at his stomach and grit his teeth-

"How much you know about anatomy? He asked, removing his blazer and shirt, his index finger sparking a claw
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: September 14, 2015, 05:43:46 pm »

Wait!

-Zoey stumbled over to Silver-

You're kidding me, right? I'm not a surgeon, Silver!
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: September 14, 2015, 05:48:50 pm »

-Silver groaned out in pain and slowly cut himself open, pulling his skin apart slowly, like a dissected animal-

"Okay you're gonna have to look inside me and find it."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: September 14, 2015, 05:55:31 pm »

-Zoey remained silent as she watching Silver peel back his skin and move some muscle aside. The evo gathered her courage and ignored the bile burning the back of her throat as she made a turquoise scalpel to assist her search for the core within Silver-

I just really hope that I can find this thing quickly.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: September 14, 2015, 06:01:36 pm »

-Silver breathed slowly-

"Be careful with that scalpel. It'll burn when it straight touches me. Too long and I may die just from you saving me." He gulped, pulling back more skin to show off more organs
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: September 14, 2015, 06:10:00 pm »

Right...I remember.

-Zoey put the scalpel down after located the core, but when she tried pulling it out, there was some resistance-

How can it be so horribly stuck?

-As she examined the core, Zoey noticed that there were multiple thin nerves attached to the core-

...Oh cr*p.

-She shifted her gaze to her friend's face as she tried to keep calm even though fear was rising quickly within her-

Silver...this thing is attached to your nervous system. I...I can't get it out.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: September 14, 2015, 06:12:04 pm »

-Silver laughed-

"Funny. It's always like this. You're gonna have to stab me. Through my stomach. Through and through."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead