GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
November 30, 2020, 08:48:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is there even a character limit for these? Could I paste the entire Bee movie script? Let's find out.
Update: I can't beelieve that worked. However it crashed the forum every time it showed up on the announcements. Amazing.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread

Pages: 1 ... 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 ... 596   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread  (Read 25738 times)
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #8490 on: August 19, 2015, 11:22:55 pm »

-Zoey had become restless while she was in bed, but every time she moved, more pain waves occurred. She had eaten about half of the oranges which Silver had given her, and Doctor Holiday kept popping into her room every once in a while, but she still felt pretty horrible-

Dark poisoning...Just my luck.

-The evo really wanted to get up and see Ash, but not in this condition. He had already been through so much that she didn't even know about, and she didn't want to add to that-

I just need to hurry up and heal...This poison has to leave my system...Kind of like when my turquoise tried to repel the darkness from Silver's body....

-Zoey suddenly thought of an idea, but she was hesitant to execute it. She quickly made up her mind and placed her right hand on her other arm to inject some turquoise into her skin. She bit back a scream so that she wouldn't alert everybody to what she was up to, but the pain was so severe that she whimpered and started shaking. She eventually made the turquoise disappear because she so exhausted, but she felt a little better after creating her own version of an antidote against the poison. She threw up into the trashcan next to her bed before laying back down and falling asleep-
Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 ... 596   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: