GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 05, 2020, 12:50:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bored? Check out the Arcade!
...Or, yknow, just utilize the unlimited entertainment The Internet™ has to offer, or read a book, go outside, set yourself on fire.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 ... 596   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread  (Read 25750 times)
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #8475 on: August 19, 2015, 04:43:54 pm »

-Zoey was also in her own room at the medical center. She was laying on her side with tear-filled eyes.

He's gone...he's gone and I absorbed darkness that possibly could have helped me get him away from his own darkness.

-After she received medical attention, she had opened a black hole to retrieve Nathaniel, only to discover he wasn't there. Brick later informed her that he had seen the unconscious and heavily injured Nathaniel at a more removed portion of the battlefield-

How stupid can I be?! If I hadn't tried to get him away from Lyla, then I may not have been consumed by darkness. If I had succeeded, then everything would be basically over. If...if....

-Her tears were also caused by that fact that her team had been able to accomplish their goal. Saving Ash and the others. Zoey's joy was mixing with her self-loathing mood though, and so she was unsure of how she actually felt-
Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 ... 596   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: