GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
November 26, 2020, 01:36:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👎⚐ ✡⚐🕆 ☞✋☠👎 ✋❄ ☼✋💧✋👌☹☜ 🕈☟☜☠ ✋ 💧✌✡ ❄☟☜ ☠✌💣☜ 🕈✋☠☝🕆💧👎✋☠☝🕆💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread

Pages: 1 ... 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 ... 596   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alshary Sharpshoot's Insanity thread  (Read 25738 times)
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #8400 on: July 15, 2015, 01:44:54 am »

-Evelyn and Samurai Jack had run into Zoey and the Rowdyruff Boys as they were searching for more of their captured allies. Zoey had summarized what had happened, but she didn't fully go into detail about her encounter with Lyla-

Evelyn: I see. Let's get everyone out of here before Nathaniel notices what's going on.

At this point I'm sure he knows that we're here...or at least that I'm here. He's going to be expecting me and I don't intend of having anyone stand in his way to reach me. All of you need to start leaving the area with our allies. Tend to them and make sure that they are safe.

Brick: You need to get that insane plan out of your head. I already told you before that I would keep an eye on you so that nobody else would be placed at risk.

-Zoey spoke with some frustration in her voice as she frowned-

You already are at risk just by staying around me. That frickin' alien warrior she-devil is going to tell my father that I'm here, no doubt about it.

-Zoey took a deep breath before looking around at her friends and speaking in a calmer tone-

The way I see it is that there are two options. One, you can get everyone who is here  to the safety of the ships while removing yourself from harm's way as well, or one of you can come with me while everyone else evacuates the area. So...what's it going to be?
Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Pages: 1 ... 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 ... 596   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: