GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
November 24, 2020, 04:20:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IT'S HIIIIIIGH NOON.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nothing But The Coco's!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing But The Coco's!  (Read 303 times)
Agent Gold Dasher
Global Moderator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 04:50:00 pm »

Why is the help center going down?

dragon

Probably because it is a fire hazard, and the words "Help Center" could potentially offend younger users, and their helicopter parents.  Tongue

^Just kidding. Goodness knows why the Help Center is being taken down. But chat does need to be fixed, or this game won't outlast the yaer. Heck, it may not even outlast the summer...

I had heard some rumors earlier that some progress was being made, and strings were eing pulled to remedy the filter. Any word on how that is going, or was that all speculation?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 04:51:18 pm by Agent Gold Dasher » Report Spam   Logged
Ultra Fusionaura
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 04:54:56 pm »

Why is the help center going down?

dragon

Probably because it is a fire hazard, and the words "Help Center" could potentially offend younger users, and their helicopter parents.  Tongue

^Just kidding. Goodness knows why the Help Center is being taken down. But chat does need to be fixed, or this game won't outlast the yaer. Heck, it may not even outlast the summer...

I had heard some rumors earlier that some progress was being made, and strings were eing pulled to remedy the filter. Any word on how that is going, or was that all speculation?
I heard that 'rumor', also.
Report Spam   Logged

I am "The Ultimate Admin" who cannot be defied. There would be no reason to, anyway. Roll Eyes
IGN: Ultra Fusionaura

Otherwise known as fusionblastman31 on FFOF.(Fusionfall Official Forums)

My Xat Chat Box:

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=92548879

I am the site owner of Ultra Fusionfall Forum(s): http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click to see my hacks^

Brawl Vault
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

KC-MM Forum
http://forums.kc-mm.com
Roxas6631
Item Hunter
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 06:42:35 pm »

I have also heard these rumors going around myself...

The other day while I was testing the filter at Mt. Blackhead, and I did notice some words I wasn't able to say when this problem started, I was able to speak clearly...

Not much better, but some progress though. Like when it began when you couldn't say "Hi" right, I was able to the next day...

Lol, here is something I found funny. When I was testing character names and stuff, I noticed a phrase which made no sense to me in how the filter reacted.

The phrase "Powerpuff Girls", I could say "Girls", "Power", "puff", even "Powerpuff" together... Though, I couldn't say "Powerpuff Girls" at once! Very funny, yet very annoying... LOL!?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 07:31:52 pm »

Well I mean the game is still rated E 10+, therefore the chat filter should not have been adjusted to the brink of not being able to be used. It was never a problem that much before, people could just be nonfreechaters if they didn't want to hear some of the conversations people were hearing. And even the conversations weren't that bad.
Report Spam   Logged

Agent Gold Dasher
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 07:55:33 pm »

Well I mean the game is still rated E 10+, therefore the chat filter should not have been adjusted to the brink of not being able to be used. It was never a problem that much before, people could just be nonfreechaters if they didn't want to hear some of the conversations people were hearing. And even the conversations weren't that bad.

Precisely. I think Fusion Fall is doing too much to protect it's users. The game is, as you stated, E+10. While it is the job of the DEvs/GM's to make sure the language stays within that ESRB rating range, parents too have to police what their kids are exposed to online. Fusion Fall shouldn't have to play "Mommy and Daddy" just because parents are too lazy or nonchalant about exposing their kids to profanity. If the game is E+10, then parents should expect a little rough language, especially since it is an MMO, and not flip out and go into labor just because their kid read the word "Crap" while watching other users chat.
Report Spam   Logged
Alse
Resident Night Owl
Administrator

[logs in, sh*tposts, logs out]

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 12:22:41 pm »

I hate how I have to manipulate words just so I can give greetings. I can't stand improper grammar/spelling. > >;

"eye gib opposite of down" because I couldn't say 'up'.... XD;

Uhg, they better see to fixing this. It's really not fair. I mean, I've seen people dropping the F bomb around the censor before but what's a game without trolls?
ಠ_ಠ
Don't answer that.
Report Spam   Logged

Your cold and heartless exterior of a mod troll is like an ice pack.
LETMEDOTHIS

FusionFall is awesome and Steam is EPIC :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2010, 04:14:10 pm »

Let's see some cocoed phrases:

lol (alternative:lolz)

I

me

we

us

grind

do

MEDO (In my name)

Amused

Huntor's

hi

and much much more...
Report Spam   Logged

www.tyro-productions.webs.com/

The most coolest and awesomest website on the web. Join Now!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: