GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
October 22, 2020, 04:29:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is there even a character limit for these? Could I paste the entire Bee movie script? Let's find out.
Update: I can't beelieve that worked. However it crashed the forum every time it showed up on the announcements. Amazing.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nothing But The Coco's!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing But The Coco's!  (Read 289 times)
Agent Gold Dasher
Global Moderator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 07:55:33 pm »

Well I mean the game is still rated E 10+, therefore the chat filter should not have been adjusted to the brink of not being able to be used. It was never a problem that much before, people could just be nonfreechaters if they didn't want to hear some of the conversations people were hearing. And even the conversations weren't that bad.

Precisely. I think Fusion Fall is doing too much to protect it's users. The game is, as you stated, E+10. While it is the job of the DEvs/GM's to make sure the language stays within that ESRB rating range, parents too have to police what their kids are exposed to online. Fusion Fall shouldn't have to play "Mommy and Daddy" just because parents are too lazy or nonchalant about exposing their kids to profanity. If the game is E+10, then parents should expect a little rough language, especially since it is an MMO, and not flip out and go into labor just because their kid read the word "Crap" while watching other users chat.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: