GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 27, 2018, 12:43:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬
 
   Home   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
 31 
 on: December 20, 2017, 07:15:03 pm 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Silver Kid
-Banko drank some of the coffee in front of him and stood silent for a moment-

“You think he got killed for those character traits don’t you...” He said, tapping his foot on the ground. He was like a child that gets told his superhero isn’t real. That his idol was a fraud. He was doubting Silver more and more

 32 
 on: December 20, 2017, 08:48:53 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
/Mercy/: You don't condone this type of business then?

 33 
 on: December 20, 2017, 08:01:40 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Makastar
/Alice/: Of course he was trying to act confident. But he continued to put those barriers up that I couldn't cross, that I couldn't break through. I did everything in my power to save him. Even if I dragged him back, he would have found his way there again. There was no stopping Silver...

 34 
 on: December 12, 2017, 09:41:12 pm 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Silver Kid
-Electrojack shook his head, staring at the map-

“No mate, my business is for me own gain. I may steal and loot, sail the seas and occasionally get a ride from as a stowaway, but I’ve never sold or transported any sort of merchandise. Though I have bought and custom made me own twin pistols. Else I’d be locked up. A pirate never sells out the crew he’s associated with. Hell, I may not have even been caught if I had the resources whoever’s here has.” He said, walking deeper into the sewers

 35 
 on: December 12, 2017, 09:05:55 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Silver Kid
-Banko looked at Alice and quirked his brow a bit-

“Do you ever think he was just saving face? That he actually was scared but he was trying to act confident? I mean... you ended up being right about him not being invincible...” he gulped a bit, taking some water and drinking it a bit. He could barely swallow it at the mention of his fate

 36 
 on: December 12, 2017, 07:12:29 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
/Mercy examined his efforts with mild interest as she remained close to his heels/

/Mercy/: You said you've never been here before correct? Are you certain you haven't associated with these sorts of crimes?

 37 
 on: December 12, 2017, 07:08:50 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Makastar
/Alice/: I was trying to tell him...but he brushed off whatever I said when I seemed to doubt his abilities. Some would say it was confidence. Sometimes I would just consider it downright foolishness.

 38 
 on: December 11, 2017, 11:03:27 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Silver Kid
-Electrojack jumped down into the sewers and opened his robotic eye once more. It lit up the sewers fairly well, but only where he looked. He took out a small trinket, it looked to be a tiny robotic parrot. He touched the back of its neck and it winded up, glowing red eyes as it flew up, going deeper into the sewers-

“We may be goin I’m blind, but that don’t mean we can’t at least see a few feet in front of us, savvy?” He said, pulling up a map hologram in front of him. It was completely blank all except for a single white line slowly being formed. It was where the parrot was going

 39 
 on: December 11, 2017, 10:59:44 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Silver Kid
-Banko looked down and then scratched his head a little bit-

“Why didn’t you tell him this? Did you think he wouldn’t listen to your words? I heard he was stubborn. And very rash and hotheaded, but I would’ve thought he’d have listened to you. Or that maybe he could handle situations like this with his... abilities.”

 40 
 on: December 11, 2017, 07:16:16 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
/Mercy/: We'll be going in blind then. Brennan, keep us informed should any movement happen in your sights. Reinhart, if you'd do the honors.

/Reinhart carefully motioned towards the sewer drain, lifting up the grate and motioning the others in/

/Reinhart/: I won't be able to follow from this point. I'll have to find another way around.

/Mercy/: Keep us posted. Pharah and Aisling are scouting from the skies as well.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
Powered by EzPortal
Go UP



[cleans out the dust and cobwebs]



Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum | Buy traffic for your forum/website

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
Page created in 0.094 seconds with 14 queries.