GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 27, 2018, 12:44:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬
 
   Home   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
 11 
 on: January 30, 2018, 10:28:45 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Silver Kid
-Reinhardt pondered their words as he looked up in the sky-

“I’d be cautious of the sky. There may be drones or some kind of mechanisms in loo of guards. Do you see anything entering the area? Shipments or people?” He asked

-Electrojack pondered around and looked towards a door a flight of stairs upward-

“We may as well see what’s in this facility.” He said

-He walked up the stairs and listened closely. He opened the door slowly and saw a myriad of hallways. Many had doors labeled with supplies and names. He looked around and heard noises from above him-

“We’re on a supply floor.... this isn’t where whatever they’re being shipped is held. We ought to go higher up.”

 12 
 on: January 30, 2018, 10:21:59 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Silver Kid
-Banko nodded a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. He was never used to having friends. His grandmother always sheltered him in fear of his power. That others would try and hurt him and hunt him if they knew his power. He appreciated that others knew how he felt though. Special people. He looked out the window and stared for a few seconds-

“Why did your mother leave?” He asked

 13 
 on: January 26, 2018, 05:37:37 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
/Pharah's voice chimed in on the radio/

/Pharah/: We're topside. It's silent. No movement in any direction.

/Aisling/: Shouldn't that be suspicious?

/Pharah/: Yes. There's not even a guard in sight from our end.

*****

/Mercy carefully pulled herself up and dusted herself off, her staff tight in hand as she peered around the room/

/Mercy/: There's no one here...

 14 
 on: January 26, 2018, 05:33:05 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Makastar
/Ruby/: I've always said that it doesn't matter how long someone's been in your life...it's the connections you make. We're friends now and I'll help you out any way I can.

 15 
 on: January 17, 2018, 09:28:36 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Silver Kid
-Banko chuckled a bit and smiled. He looked up at the girl and shook his head-

“For the life of me I’ll never understand why.” He smiled wryly. “We only just met.”

 16 
 on: January 17, 2018, 09:26:16 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Silver Kid
-Reinhardt sighed and ended the call, starting another with Alsing and Pharah-

“Status report you two.” He said

-Electrojack grabbed the ladder and jumped up to the top, pushing the grate of the opening up as he looked around. No one was around. He moved the grate to the side and pushed it away. He climbed through the opening and looked around. They were in a boiler room. It was large. There was a lot of heat going into this place. He looked down at Mercy and motioned for her to come up but be quiet-

 17 
 on: January 16, 2018, 05:48:28 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Makastar
/Ruby/: Possibly. I don't have an answer to that either I'm afraid.

/She glanced towards the boy before smiling/

/Ruby/: I'm here for ya though.

 18 
 on: January 12, 2018, 01:52:10 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Silver Kid
-Banko shook his head and looked down-

“I feel like she either has and won’t say it, or hasn’t but doesn’t wanna like. Let me down? I just wanna know if there’s... even a single trace of him left.” He said, putting his fingers on the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and sighing

 19 
 on: January 11, 2018, 07:10:05 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
OT: Lol I'M TIRED TOO! NO EXCUSES jk jk I just wanted to clarify xD

/Mercy/: I have faith in this plan Rein. And besides...should he choose to falter, I have my ways. We will be back shortly. Be prepared for anything. And keep in contact with Pharah and Aisling through all of this. We need to ensure all routes and aid are prepared for what's to come.

 20 
 on: January 11, 2018, 07:05:35 am 
Started by Silver Kid - Last post by Makastar
/Alice frowned at his questions before raising to her feet, patting a hand on his shoulder before vanishing from the room. Rex was already on his feet, glancing towards where she departed with a sigh/

/Rex/: Sorry, this conversation has to continue later on...Ruby, could you watch over our guest for a little while?

/Ruby nodded as her father and brother both departed the room as well, leaving her with their guest/

/Ruby/: I don't think Mom can give you an answer to some of your questions...I don't think she knows the answers herself...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
Powered by EzPortal
Go UP



[cleans out the dust and cobwebs]



Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum | Buy traffic for your forum/website

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
Page created in 0.109 seconds with 15 queries.